Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Trump's military past vs his present

Don't change the subject to the Democrats' failings...we're hating on Trump

2. Back To Top    #32

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    So you're worried about his military deferment, bone spurs and playing golf but not the liberals in your state turning Ca into a 3rd world country, stealing from the US citizens there or the dem nominees pledging to give free healthcare to all illegals?
    If you'd like to start a separate thread about how much California sucks I'll be happy to chime in.

3. Back To Top    #33

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    You could have simply said "it hasn't kept him off the golf course", but instead you used it as a segue to bitch about the cost of his security detail.
    And in your first post in this thread you could have defended trump rather than change the subject to Clinton.

4. Back To Top    #34

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    If you'd like to start a separate thread about how much California sucks I'll be happy to chime in.
    If I start a thread with all the great things Trump has created would you chime in to that?

5. Back To Top    #35

If I start a thread with all the great things Trump has created would you chime in to that?
    As soon as he does something great you can start that thread.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

And in your first post in this thread you could have defended trump rather than change the subject to Clinton.
    My first post was a quick response while I typed up the second. I can't type worth a shit.

7. Back To Top    #37

As soon as he does something great you can start that thread.
    Hahahahaha. Like I said, you can't teach the blind to see

8. Back To Top    #38

The good or bad things Trump has done depends on your perspective. He has done some good things. He has done many, many more bad things from where I sit. I'd say the balance falls deep in the bad category. But his disciples generally tend to give him all credit and no criticism. They overlook even the most obvious disturbing parts of his character and actions. It shouldn't be any surprise then that those who do not worship him may be slow to acknowledge any positives.

9. Back To Top    #39

I can't remember but aren't you in California? If so you're elected officials passed a bill that gives illegal aliens free healthcare that will cost the actual citizens of Ca $100 million in the first year alone. I'd think you'd be more concerned with that.
    Are you not from Va where they want to roll back the second amendment? Or is that just in the confederate capital?

10. Back To Top    #40

Since we're going off topic, today Trump's Space Force showed off the depth of their creativity as they unvielled the new Space Force uniforms. This should allow Space Force to blend in nicely with all the space trees and space bushes.