Thread: Trump's military past vs his present

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Trump's military past vs his present

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Well yeah. How can someone who's never been in a fight know how to fight?
    Would you be making the same argument if Hillary had won? Did you give Obama the same scrutiny?

2. Back To Top    #12

Ask Isis, Baghdadi and Soleimani

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Would you be making the same argument if Hillary had won? Did you give Obama the same scrutiny?
    AFAIK neither of them dodged the draft. Nor do they try and act like a tough guy.

4. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Ask Isis, Baghdadi and Soleimani

5. Back To Top    #15

He had 4 deferments while in college, and 1 medical from a doctor for bone spurs in his foot i believe. I'm not sure i would consider those "questionable".

Clinton and Obama also did not serve. were they qualified to be president?
    2018 Crosstrek Helix P-Six DSP Mk2 AF GB15 AF GB25 AF GS690 Audiomobile Evo 8(2) PPI Art Series A600.2

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    and 1 medical from a doctor for bone spurs in his foot i believe. I'm not sure i would consider those "questionable".
    Yet those bone spurs haven't kept him from wasting over $100 million in tax dollars walking around the golf course all day which he claimed he wouldn't have time to do in the first place.

7. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Yet those bone spurs haven't kept him from wasting over $100 million in tax dollars walking around the golf course all day which he claimed he wouldn't have time to do in the first place.
    i think the bone spurs might have healed in the past 50 years. And i doubt he walks. Probably get a cart with that 100 million.
    2018 Crosstrek Helix P-Six DSP Mk2 AF GB15 AF GB25 AF GS690 Audiomobile Evo 8(2) PPI Art Series A600.2

8. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    I can't remember but aren't you in California? If so you're elected officials passed a bill that gives illegal aliens free healthcare that will cost the actual citizens of Ca $100 million in the first year alone. I'd think you'd be more concerned with that.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Vehicle
    2007 Corolla

Lets see if it comes up as a talking point during debates. hah.

10. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by jrwalte View Post
    Lets see if it comes up as a talking point during debates. hah.
    They asked all the democratic nominees about that and every single one of them said they would give free healthcare to illegal aliens nationwide. No word exist in the English language for how crazy that is. Having said that, they already get it anyway. They all go to the hospital and hospitals can't turn them away. They never end up paying a dime.