Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop tour

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Re: Shop tour

That’s one very nice garage you have there. Something with a garage like that in my area would probably sell for 700K and up. Just so you know, Porter Cable sells vacuum attachments for dustless drywall sanding. You can also use zip wall poles and plastic to quarantine off the dust. Our carpenters at work use negative air machines with zip wall and plastic when they work in hospitals To keep the dust from escaping the work area.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

2. Back To Top    #12

Re: Shop tour

Quote Originally Posted by chefhow View Post
    Looks awesome!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    That’s one very nice garage you have there. Something with a garage like that in my area would probably sell for 700K and up. Just so you know, Porter Cable sells vacuum attachments for dustless drywall sanding. You can also use zip wall poles and plastic to quarantine off the dust. Our carpenters at work use negative air machines with zip wall and plastic when they work in hospitals To keep the dust from escaping the work area.
    The garage was a nice feature, and things are cheaper here in the South.

I'll do so little drywall I'm not sure it's worth buying. Fortunately I'm pretty much to the point that it's all finish mud and sanding.

The biggest issue is getting dust collection wrapped up. Problem is that I have tech info to do for the video and it takes time.

I'm still moving stuff from one area to another to get work done. Same old thing, too. Move stuff out of the way so I can work in an area.

We moved into the house in March of last year. If I can have it wrapped up March of this year I'll be happy.