Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement"

1. Back To Top    #81

Re: "Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement"

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    No, actually, it was the actions of the terrorist that led to this. You have it backwards. You act like Trump "fired the first shot" here - this "battle" has been going on for years - and we (the US) just respond to what the terrorists do in order to stop them. It's absolutely amazing to me how some people act like the US is the "bad guy" here. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. If Obama would have done the EXACT same thing, you would not be complaining. That is what they call TDS, my friend. You let your hatred for someone that you've never even met cloud your judgement so badly that you are complaining about taking out a terrorist.
    I'm not complaining that someone took out a terrorist. I'm complaining that Trump is abusing his power. Again and again. And it seemed intent on starting a war this time. Might actually have - this is all still developing.

Again, what would you "accept" as "evidence"? The US government is not going to let you in on all of the national security details that go into decisions like this. They can't even trust other government officials with this type of information, yet you want them to trust the public with this "evidence". Again, RIDICULOUS. No matter what evidence the Trump administration provided, you still wouldn't accept it.

Have fun with your TDS - I'm done replying to this silly threads that are just meant to bash the Trump administration and the USA. I cannot continue to participate in this garbage. I come here for car audio information, not Trump-bashing. :-) Enjoy.
    I'd accept something more than the word of Trump and his leg humpers for starters, but that's all we've gotten so far...assurances.

And nobody's bashing the USA. But one of the good things about living here is that we have a voice and are free to speak our minds about our leadership.

2. Back To Top    #82

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Thankfully we have the entire democratic congress, the justice dept and a powerful team of Trump hating lawyers that has made sure he has been operating within the law. No crimes from any of them.
    The House of Representatives has formally accused him of crimes, but the Senate will not hear it.

3. Back To Top    #83

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I'm not complaining that someone took out a terrorist. I'm complaining that Trump is abusing his power. Again and again. And it seemed intent on starting a war this time. Might actually have - this is all still developing.

I'd accept something more than the word of Trump and his leg humpers for starters, but that's all we've gotten so far...assurances.

And nobody's bashing the USA. But one of the good things about living here is that we have a voice and are free to speak our minds about our leadership.
    You really are disturbed man. Were you so against O'bama when he directed over 500 drones strikes in Pakistan on low level Taliban fighters without congress approval? I mean Pakistan has nucs for gods sake. Replying to your stupid comments are getting pretty dumb for most of us.

4. Back To Top    #84

The House of Representatives has formally accused him of crimes, but the Senate will not hear it.
    I'm at the point that I think there really is something wrong with you. The articles of impeachment are not crimes. As bogus as they are they are still not crimes

5. Back To Top    #85
    Vehicle
    2007 Corolla

Correction. The Democrats, in the House of Representatives, have accused him of crimes. Not a single Republican voted yes and they are definitely not all Trump's leg humpers, as you put it.

6. Back To Top    #86

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Replying to your stupid comments are getting pretty dumb for most of us.
    I'm stupid and disturbed because I'm acknowledging what's happening instead of looking away? Or because I disagree with most of what you are saying?

7. Back To Top    #87

Quote Originally Posted by jrwalte View Post
    Correction. The Democrats, in the House of Representatives, have accused him of crimes. Not a single Republican voted yes and they are definitely not all Trump's leg humpers, as you put it.
    This is what I would call disturbing...a Congress which votes on party lines on such important subjects.

8. Back To Top    #88

This is what I would call disturbing...a Congress which votes on party lines on such important subjects.
    On a side note, how do you feel about the world ending in 12 years...real or fake news?

9. Back To Top    #89

.... I'm done replying to this silly threads that are just meant to bash the Trump administration and the USA. I cannot continue to participate in this garbage. I come here for car audio information, not Trump-bashing. :-) Enjoy.
    FWIW, I did not start this thread to bash the Trump administration and the USA.

As I said in an earlier post, "simple fact is, a lot of what the dude in the video(s) said seemed sensible enough and rang true to me, and I thought that some of you-all might care to chime in." If you were to watch those videos, I think you would see that they are not meant to bash the Trump administration and the USA.

10. Back To Top    #90
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

The White House could provide a video showing Soleimani describing future targets and timetables, but the left would still say Trump was wrong because there is no way to prove that Iran would have actually gone thru with the attacks.

Here's what we know...the US embassy in Baghdad was overrun by a mob. Several Iranian-backed militia leaders were seen directing the mob, including Popular Mobilization Forces commander Hadi Al-Amiri. 3 days later Soleimani flew to Baghdad and met with Hadi Al-Amiri's deputy chief, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis. Soleimani and al-Muhandis were both killed in the convoy of terrorists.

Does anybody on the left even wonder what an Iranian terrorist general was doing in Iraq meeting with leaders of other terrorists groups? Do they even care?