Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: "Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement"

1. Back To Top    #91

Re: "Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement"

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    On a side note, how do you feel about the world ending in 12 years...real or fake news?
    1st I've heard of it. Wouldn't consider it news at all actually. How could anyone know that?

2. Back To Top    #92

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    The White House could provide a video showing Soleimani describing future targets and timetables, but the left would still say Trump was wrong because there is no way to prove that Iran would have actually gone thru with the attacks.
    That would be more than sufficient for me. Not to speak for the left, but it would certainly satisfy my curiosity.

3. Back To Top    #93
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

4. Back To Top    #94

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    I'm at the point that I think there really is something wrong with you. The articles of impeachment are not crimes. As bogus as they are they are still not crimes
    You are coming across as a bit of troll again. Just address the points and stop attacking the person, if you want to be taken as a serious adult.

Quote Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
    On a side note, how do you feel about the world ending in 12 years...real or fake news?
    Fake news, as news is usually a post facto thing. Or we have no free will and it is all predestined.

You really are disturbed man. Were you so against O'bama when he directed over 500 drones strikes in Pakistan on low level Taliban fighters without congress approval? I mean Pakistan has nucs for gods sake. Replying to your stupid comments are getting pretty dumb for most of us.
    For Allah's sake, Yahweh, or God's sake the outcome is much the same.
    Maybe that 12 years is about right and nuc winter would be an "out of the box thinking" way to counteract global warming?

5. Back To Top    #95

Holmz I can't take you serious until you say where you're from. Why won't you answer that simple question?

6. Back To Top    #96

Holmz I can't take you serious until you say where you're from. Why won't you answer that simple question?
    Will you take me seriously then ?

I told you a few times in the other post, so... reading comprehension?

7. Back To Top    #97

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    Will you take me seriously then ?

I told you a few times in the other post, so... reading comprehension?
    I don't believe you did. So where are you from?

8. Back To Top    #98

Why wouldn't you take someone seriously without knowing their location? That's bananabread.

I used to work here in the good ol USA with some grown men (good Trump supporters at that) who could not sound off the 3 main branches of government.

9. Back To Top    #99

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Why wouldn't you take someone seriously without knowing their location? That's bananabread.

I used to work here in the good ol USA with some grown men (good Trump supporters at that) who could not sound off the 3 main branches of government.
    I don't really care where he is from. I just found it odd he wouldn't answer directly. He said he can recommend good coffee joints in southern cal so I'll just go with that

10. Back To Top    #100

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post

There are lots of liberals that can't name the 3 branches either. The most frightening thing is seeing all the videos of college students talking politics.