Thread: Welcome to Nav-tv's ZEN-AUDIO Forum

1. Back To Top    #1

Welcome to Nav-tv's ZEN-AUDIO Forum

Hello fellow car audio Junkies! my name is Brandon, feel free to call me Bran.
    I work for Nav-TV and can answer any questions you might have, feel free to reach me at ext 102 1-866-477-3336
    My email is bbohorquez@navtv.com, i also manage the social media accounts so feel free to add us there, I'd be the one responding
    instagram- navtv_usa https://www.instagram.com/navtv_usa/
    facebook- navtvcorp https://www.facebook.com/NAVTVCORP/?...tX5CdbcO2LCNl2
    youtube- navtvchannel https://www.youtube.com/user/NAVTVCHANNEL
    www.navtv.com

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Welcome to Nav-tv's ZEN-AUDIO Forum

Welcome aboard!

3. Back To Top    #3

I have your M650-GM MOST interface on my 2015 Chevrolet Sierra truck. I feed the digital output of this to my outboard DSP.<br><br>The claim is that it produces a flat unprocessed digital signal, but is that signal created inside the unit ? What I mean is let's say I am playing a CD or a digital file from my USB in the head unit. Am I truly getting the "raw" digital signal from the source before any processing or are there analog conversions happening before that ? Or for example is the GM650 stripping processing and then re-assembling the digital signal or what ?&nbsp;

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by preston View Post
    I have your M650-GM MOST interface on my 2015 Chevrolet Sierra truck. I feed the digital output of this to my outboard DSP.<br><br>The claim is that it produces a flat unprocessed digital signal, but is that signal created inside the unit ? What I mean is let's say I am playing a CD or a digital file from my USB in the head unit. Am I truly getting the "raw" digital signal from the source before any processing or are there analog conversions happening before that ? Or for example is the GM650 stripping processing and then re-assembling the digital signal or what ?*
    You are getting the digital signal directly from the car. The m650-GM grabs the MOST150 digital signal before it reaches the orm amplifier and converts it to spdif or analog. It is not grabbing an analog signal and reassembling it like a Fix does.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. Back To Top    #5

I know you say if you have non Bose for the gen v silverados this unit might work with the upgraded radio module. It didnt work for me. Is there any chance this will be fixed in the near future ? A nodule for non Bose

6. Back To Top    #6
    Vehicle
    Alfa Romeo Giulia

what do you offer for alfa romeo?

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

The NAV-TV M-650 gave me the cleanest signal Vs. any aftermarket headunit. I used the JL Fix prior to this and its not even a close contest.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Vehicle
    2021 Camaro 2SS

Any word on when the AVB-GM will be available again? My install in my 2021 Camaro w/ Bose is on hold as I'm waiting to buy this.

Edit: never mind. Just had a chat with Tony on the site chat and it's back in stock so I re-ordered. Great CS on the site.
    Last edited by swrocket; 09-11-2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Update