Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silicone License Plate Frames - Neat Idea!

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: Silicone License Plate Frames - Neat Idea!

Well, just to be clear, my post about the OT stuff was really more tongue-in-cheek. Was just making a joke and pointing out how it was going OT and people around here were complaining about OT stuff the other day. Thus, the "just sayin'" gif. I'm fine with this thread being derailed. Otherwise I wouldn't keep coming back to it to derail it even further.
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

2. Back To Top    #22

Quote Originally Posted by erinh View Post
    Well, just to be clear, my post about the OT stuff was really more tongue-in-cheek. Was just making a joke and pointing out how it was going OT and people around here were complaining about OT stuff the other day. Thus, the "just sayin'" gif. I'm fine with this thread being derailed. Otherwise I wouldn't keep coming back to it to derail it even further.
    Understood. All in good fun.

FWIW, I started the "exclude OT from live feed?" thread simply because it seemed unfortunate that OT posts would so often displace audio posts/threads in the live feed, not because of any sort of objection to OT forum content.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    I should add that I am not at all opposed to OT content. In fact, the vast majority of my posts are in OT.

3. Back To Top    #23

Actually, TBH, I’m all for doing away with OT forums. But that’s from my DIYMA days when the guys who posted there only caused trouble.
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

4. Back To Top    #24
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71