Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 Seat Tunes

1. Back To Top    #31
    Real Name
    Robert or Mac
    Vehicle
    2012 Charger RT

Re: 2 Seat Tunes

The nascar and the legend both have centers but they use the center as sort of a “fill”, meaning it helps to lock the center in place but isn’t a hard center in that it isn’t at the same amplitude as the left or right.

Almost all the magic in those two cars comes from their steerable arrays (slight correction to what chefhow said). Those are the only cars that use off the shelf equipment to achieve their results that I have heard.

The legend never fully got there and needs more work to get tot the level the nascar was at, and while it has the tools to do it, it is far from easy to achieve. Mark spent years figuring out how to tune those.

So if someone says they have off the shelf, non-upmixing gear and achieve perfect imaging in two seat, yeah I’m gonna call bs until I hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MASQ partner and judge
    MobileAudioSQ.com

2. Back To Top    #32
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by chefhow View Post
    Have you ever heard the NASCAR or the Legend? Did you ever hear Mic's BMW?
    No, no, and I dont think so. Have heard others that score better than a specific car with a really good upmixer that sounds great in 2 seats, and dont understand how.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3. Back To Top    #33
    Real Name
    Howard
    Vehicle
    Gonzo the Yota 3.0

I'm not talking about scoring Nick, just listening. When you talk scoring you talk politics, personal preferences towards a car or a person, equipment bias.....

4. Back To Top    #34

Are new car with center speaker, logic 7, burmester surround system, etc... 2 seats tune?
    how to upgrade those car sound system and retain the 2 seats tune?
    If i use helix ultra dsp, doing front stage with exactly same speakers for mid/tweeters L/C/R, could the system be remotely tune to archive good 2 seats listing experience?
    thanks.