Page 99 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #981

Re: Joe Biden ?

Bernie Endorses Biden

"It was only a matter of time until #Bernie Sanders endorsed Joe #Biden. I'm so sorry for your loss, #BernieBros, but this was inevitable, after he endorsed Hillary and then ran again for the party that backstabbed him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VvFICMhv4g

2. Back To Top    #982

0'bama is supporting Biden now.

3. Back To Top    #983

Add Warren to the list

4. Back To Top    #984

“I didn't leave the Democratic party, the party left me.” – Ronald Reagan, 1962

“I didn't leave the Democratic party, the party left me.” – everyone else, 2020

What does it even mean to be on the Left or on the Right nowadays?

5. Back To Top    #985

6. Back To Top    #986

1rst one shows up in latex and her hair smells good , Joe will have a running mate

7. Back To Top    #987

Michigan will support Trump despite the woman who is running it !
    Protest have been launched in Lansing , MI !

8. Back To Top    #988

Quote Originally Posted by mlekk View Post
    Michigan will support Trump despite the woman who is running it !
    Protest have been launched in Lansing , MI !
    Maybe, maybe not. Trump barely and I mean barely won Michigan in 2016. And most people hated Hillary.

9. Back To Top    #989

People still chant "Lock her up" , only now it is directed at that woman in Michigan .
    Donald Trump is doing all he can to get us through this.

10. Back To Top    #990

Quote Originally Posted by mlekk View Post
    Donald Trump is doing all he can to get us through this.
    You mean like constantly changing his story to try and mitigate the fact that he sat on his hands and denied it as all this was unfolding? Like holding up aid so that he can get his name on stimulus checks before an election? Like creating campaign videos to show during his daily pandemic 'briefings'? Like attacking reporters who try to hold him accountable? Like covering up his own ineptitude by blaming democrats? Like taking responsibility for nothing bad while claiming total credit for anything good that happens? Like attacking governors who are asking him for help? Like declaring he will make states' decisions for them while telling the states they're on their own? Like appointing his own daughter and her man as fixers as opposed to people actually qualified for the job? That kinda stuff?