Page 89 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #881

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Go to Sc and or pretty much any other the other 40 states and report back. I've been to CA. It's a horror story
    Obviously one sighting of a tooth fairy or unicorn would mean that those things must be rife throughout the region?
    You really need to raise your game, and I am here to help.

Here is an example of an evidentiary sort:
    https://wallethub.com/edu/drug-use-b...#main-findings

2. Back To Top    #882
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    That's a dumb question and you know it. The question is if Biden wins and demanded it like he says he will, do you think people should comply?
    No, I think my question was straightforward. Are you trying to skate by using "the usual leftist deflection technique"?

In answer to your question, no, people shouldn't comply. What I'm trying to establish is whether or not you'd be for or against the people that didn't comply.

3. Back To Top    #883

(having posted this in the coronavirus thread last night, thought I'd post it here as well)

“Trump’s Bubble Economy” – Peter Schiff and Stefan Molyneux

"While President Donald Trump and elements of the mainstream media describe a strong United States economy - America's economic future has significant problems on the horizon. Peter Schiff joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the United States' $23-plus trillion-dollar national debt, coronavirus, skyrocketing unfunded liabilities, the end of retirement, coming Corporate bankruptcies, the myth of a strong stock market, the subprime auto loan bubble, the role of China, upcoming inflation, flooding the market with treasury bonds, the day of reckoning for the Federal Reserve - and the end of the second-longest economic recovery in history."

…. now the stock market is imploding, and the declines have just begun, and all these paper profits are about to turn into real losses; and politically, it couldn't be worse. I've been warning about this, because it's all going to be blamed on Trump, on tax cuts, on deregulation. Donald Trump made the mistake of claiming ownership of this bubble, claiming that he has created the greatest economy in the history of the world, and when it turns out that it was just the greatest bubble in the history of the world, he’s going to get the blame, and Joe Biden is going to be the next President of the United States; and he is going to be way to the left of Obama. Guys like Bernie Sanders are going to push him to the left, and this is going to be a complete unmitigated disaster this time. It is going to be a sovereign debt crisis. It’s going to be a dollar crisis, much, much worse than the (2008) financial crisis; no bailouts this time, we’re going to have to deal with this pain, and it’s going to be much more agonizing than had we dealt with it in 2008. ….

-Peter Schiff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn8SR2LNtbo

4. Back To Top    #884

...or perhaps it will be Bernie instead, as a result of unprecedented youth/under 30s vs elderly/boomer turnout, in proportion to coronavirus mortality risk.

5. Back To Top    #885

6. Back To Top    #886
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

So what they're saying is the Trump tax cuts were good, but his messing with the foreign trade status quo is bad. If Biden won, the status quo would remain in effect, and the market would most likely be happy. However, the worst case scenario would be if the Dems won the Presidency and Congress.

Also "The Democratic Party's platform include proposals that could disrupt the healthcare, communication, technology, and financial sectors."

7. Back To Top    #887

8. Back To Top    #888

WTF?!?

'Biden's cognitive issues can no longer be ignored'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-GoeFGyIc

"Saagar Enjeti: Biden can't even speak, can failed Dems save him anyway?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziIxaiCF5k4

"NOT A JOKE: Biden Has Dementia?! | Louder with Crowder"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF44WPBHTXk

9. Back To Top    #889

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but if Biden is the Dem candidate, that pretty much guarantees Trump will be reelected.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #890

The only thing he has going for him, is that he actually looks kinda like presidents from 200 years ago, which is great for nostalgia...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020