Page 75 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #741

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Look I don't care who the president is as long as he/she is doing good things for the country. And Trump IS. And you hate it.
    I don't hate good things for the country. Let's get that square. I hate that folks think that Teerump gives 2 shits about the country and has brainwashed you into thinking that he gives a shit about anything but himself.

2. Back To Top    #742

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I don't hate good things for the country. Let's get that square. I hate that folks think that Teerump gives 2 shits about the country and has brainwashed you into thinking that he gives a shit about anything but himself.
    Oh Rob, you sound just like my sister man. She is highly educated and makes over 6 figures and burned her porch flag the night of the election. She said Trump is the worst person in the world and has done nothing for the country. So I started pointing out the facts and she changed the subject immediately like she always does. You are all the same and can't succumb to the facts. It's really mindboggling. And by the way, Trump has given up a couple billion so far for being the president. You really should go to a leftist website and spew your propaganda where everyone agrees with you

3. Back To Top    #743

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Oh Rob, you sound just like my sister man. She is highly educated and makes over 6 figures and burned her porch flag the night of the election. She said Trump is the worst person in the world and has done nothing for the country. So I started pointing out the facts and she changed the subject immediately like she always does. You are all the same and can't succumb to the facts. It's really mindboggling. And by the way, Trump has given up a couple billion so far for being the president. You really should go to a leftist website and spew your propaganda where everyone agrees with you
    Yeah, I dunno what to tell ya man. I'm a patriot. Always have been. I'm a country before party guy. Like it or don't.

4. Back To Top    #744
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

I'm under no illusions about who/what our president is. He's a type A personality, with a hyper driven need to succeed. As President, he's tied that to the success of the country. To me, his motivation is irrelevant as long as that is his goal.

5. Back To Top    #745

Yeah, maybe, but lemme remind y'all of something. Presidents are public servants. At least, that's how it was designed. Check your rights to check that shit yo!

6. Back To Top    #746
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Presidents are public servants. At least, that's how it was designed.
    They are ALL public servants. The difference is that Trump is actually doing things to improve the country, and the Dems haven't done a single fucking thing in 4 years aside from trying to impeach him.

7. Back To Top    #747

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    They are ALL public servants. The difference is that Trump is actually doing things to improve the country, and the Dems haven't done a single fucking thing in 4 years aside from trying to impeach him.
    Arguable points, but happy Saturday

8. Back To Top    #748

It is hard to argue against ^that^...

The "resist" platform does leave a lot to be desired. I maybe the only one that would rather hear a platform of what they might do... and I think Andrew Yang was one of the few that brought up the topic.

Maybe Biden can upset Trump, but I doubt it.
    Every one is happy that Biden will be the candidate and not Bernie, including the DNC and trump.

Even though Bernie has a statistically better chance, that does not seem to factor in... which is reminiscent to 2016 with HRB.

9. Back To Top    #749

Trump is actually doing things to improve the country
    How is my life better since Trump took office?

10. Back To Top    #750
    Vehicle
    2007 Corolla

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    How is my life better since Trump took office?
    Stop repeating the same shit. You already asked this in the past. Actually be constructive and add to the thread or don't respond.