1. Back To Top    #621
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    He should have said Queef you're banned for a month. Come back in Feb
    I'm Admin, only Al can ban me. However, you mentioning his name gives me an itchy ban finger...

2. Back To Top    #622

I am still standing by my claim that politics has gotten more divisive and polarised...
    (And last 12 hours have not disappointed.)

3. Back To Top    #623

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    I am still standing by my claim that politics has gotten more divisive and polarised...
    (And last 12 hours have not disappointed.)
    No, it hasn't!

4. Back To Top    #624

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    I always found it ironic that some believe that killing animals should be criminal, and even shearing sheep, milking cows, or eating eggs is morally wrong...BUT killing a human fetus and using it's body parts for scientific experimentation is perfectly acceptable.
    I'm quite fond of the "Love them, Fix them" bumper stickers. Shouldn't that apply to humans too?

5. Back To Top    #625

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Free birth control and free abortions are available now yet welfare has gone way up. The more free stuff you give to people the worse it gets. There's a moral to this story. Do you get it?
    Woohoo! Free money, no work, no responsibility = Lots of time for sex and drugs!

6. Back To Top    #626

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    Not all parents are equally responsible. Seems like you'd rather see a kid born into a household where they'd endure a fair amount of suffering than let an irresponsible person have an abortion. If you like to see kids suffer because of the mistakes of their parents, it's fine, you have that right.
    There's this thing called adoption......

7. Back To Top    #627
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by ckirocz28 View Post
    There's this thing called adoption......
    There sure is and I wish you all the best in your quest to adopt.

8. Back To Top    #628

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    There sure is and I wish you all the best in your quest to adopt.
    Classic Liberal deflection. How about spreading the word that giving a child up for adoption can bring big money, plus avoiding the responsibility of raising a child (thus avoiding the consequences of a bad decision), and also prevents needless suffering of said child. There's also the upside of not killing a human because it inconveniences you.

9. Back To Top    #629

Classic Liberal deflection. How about spreading the word that giving a child up for adoption can bring big money, plus avoiding the responsibility of raising a child (thus avoiding the consequences of a bad decision), and also prevents needless suffering of said child. There's also the upside of not killing a human because it inconveniences you.
    No disagreement of the message, but assigning an intent to the poster's message as being deflection ... may not be accurate..and while It could be accurate... the message stands with out assigning intent.

When we get the intent wrong it is a problem, as we loose credibility with the poster.

10. Back To Top    #630
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Call it what you want, but my wife was an adopted child and I raised/am raising 3 children, 2 that aren't biologically mine, and 1 that's autistic. I asked earlier in this thread how many of the people in the conversation had children and didn't see any responses. If you feel like adoption is a great thing and can bring big money, why are you not willing to do it? (Pretty sure if you adopt from a foster home that you get a stipend, if you adopt from an agency you don't.) More importantly, you should leave the money part out of it. If there are people adopting children because they are getting paid for it, they're not doing it for the right reason. People may think that you get to throw some food, clothing, and shelter at a kid and give them the boot at 18, but it's not that simple.
    Last edited by Euphonic; 01-10-2020 at 07:49 AM.