Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    The economy has been on the way up and unemployment on the way down since before Trump took office. The trend may have continued but how much of that can be attributed to Trump? Just like with Obama, things may have gotten better under him but how much can be attributed to Obama versus the normal progression of things? I have no problem with tax cuts but instead of giving a huge corporate tax cut how about cutting taxes for those who need it the most instead? The national debt is increasing rapidly even though Trump said he would eliminate it in 8 years. The budget deficit is also way up. Illegal border crossings are way up. He promised us great health coverage, nothing yet and he had the house and senate for two years so don't try to blame that idiot Pelosi for that one. A wall? Not yet. Mexico paying for it? Not a chance. Decimated military? We already spend more than double on our military than what any other country spends. For a fraction of our military budget we could end world hunger and actually do some good for the world but hey lets use that money to kill people instead. On a positive note he at least doesn't seem to be a war monger but he could still do more to bring more troops home.

His dementia is no worse than Trump, it's painful to try to listen to either one of them attempt to form a coherent thought.
    haha, still trying to give O'bama credit 3 years later. Where have we heard this before? Ohhh that's right, Obama was blaming Bush for his first 3 dismal years. I'll tell you how much can be attributed to Trump...all of it! And as for the tax cuts you liberals really need to do some unbiased research into economics. It's really not hard at all to understand. Lower taxes results in more investment, greater spending, thus more economic prosperity for EVERYONE. What about middle class wages actually increasing for the first time in 30 years?? And the huge "corporate tax cut" you elude to was greatly needed since we had the highest corporate tax rate in the entire world. No one wanted to open or do business here before Trump....border crossing, you're wrong again. Border crossings are down for several months now and now that president Trump's border policies are taking effect they will continue to go down even more. Don't believe me, just keep watching. Do you realise the defense authorization bill that was just signed actually provides more wall funding??....yes the national debt is increasing but not like it did under O'bama. He raised the debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED...the wall, you're wrong again. The wall is being built. You think you can build the wall in a week or a year?? It is being built, every day...yes Obama decimated our military. He cut military spending big time. When O'bama cut military spending year after year he knew what he was doing. It was his plan. His policies cut troop strength, also training which is vital. Maybe more importantly it cut all the research and development for new weapons systems/capabilities and technologies. That's what gives you an advantage over adversaries. He decimated all of that and that was his plan....and for solving world hunger, it's not our job to solve world hunger but we could have saved the $40 million the democrats spent on the bogus Russian collusion scam and fed the homeless citizens in our own country!

2. Back To Top    #22

Where in that post did I give Obama credit for anything?

3. Back To Top    #23

"The economy has been on the way up and unemployment on the way down since before Trump took office. The trend may have continued but how much of that can be attributed to Trump? "

You never answered, do you think we should abolish the electoral college? Also, who is your pick for the democratic nominee?

4. Back To Top    #24

Read my post over because you don't seem to understand the difference between a statement and a question and you're ignoring the next sentence where I asked the same question about obama. So again, where did I give any credit to Obama?

5. Back To Top    #25

Look I get that you're a democrat and that doesn't bother me. But do you realize you are yet to give Trump credit for any of the great things he has initiated so far? And please tell us, do you think we should abolish the electoral college?? You brought it up so answer please. And who would you prefer to be the dem nominee?

6. Back To Top    #26

I'm not a democrat and I did give Trump credit for not being a war monger. I don't see any reason to continue this if you're not going to make an attempt to read and comprehend what I said before accusing me of making statements that I haven't made.

7. Back To Top    #27

You're not a democrat? You and I both know that's not true. So if you're not a democrat surely you plan on voting for Trump in 2020 in light of his great accomplishments in 3 years compared to the insane policies all the democratic nominees are proposing?

oh that's right. You did gave him credit for not being a war monger. It is still early though. He has 5 years left. Nothing else though huh? And you're avoiding the question. Electoral college (4th time)?

8. Back To Top    #28

So, how about that weather?

9. Back To Top    #29

haha, I'll take that as a yes.

It's warm and sunny in the south

10. Back To Top    #30

on the electoral college I mean