Page 18 of 175 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #171

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    If you believe that's the last time some dick looks into that guy, then good for you.
    Wow who is biased? He had the most powerful anti trump lawyers in the world investigate him along with the rest of the family. Those douchebags would have given a limb to put a trump in jail. He obviously did nothing wrong

2. Back To Top    #172
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Again...if there had been anything to the story...oh, nevermind

Are we to the point to where we talk about all the millions that "was donated" to the Clinton Foundation? Ukraine, Russia, Middle Eastern countries? They must all have really big hearts.

3. Back To Top    #173

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a bitch

4. Back To Top    #174

I'm looking forward to 2020. Another Trump win and another supreme court justice.

5. Back To Top    #175

Quote Originally Posted by blockrocker View Post
    Us Canadians....
    Attachment 8551
    Given the tendency for internet posts to NOT have correct capitalization, I read that U S Canadians, but the gif clarified it.

6. Back To Top    #176

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    I'm looking forward to 2020. Another Trump win and another supreme court justice.
    Well the thread topic was Biden... but given Joe's appearance, I suspect that 2020 will be as you predict.

We can debate whether "Forward" is the direction we move, or if it is "Backwards"... and given the 2020 election date, then some hindsight pun should be chucked in. (Probably in reference to the 2016 election and the DNC not having a lessons learned from it.)

7. Back To Top    #177

ooooooooooookay.

But don't you think it's an awful strange coincidence that this person happens to be his #1 political rival for the moment? That doesn't enter the calculus for you any?
    So....we just give Joe a free pass on committing crimes because he's running for president?!

8. Back To Top    #178

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a bitch
    You keep saying this but I don't think you know what it really is. You are the syndrome. The symptom. The herpie. Projection on others who don't see things your way. It's sad.

9. Back To Top    #179

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    Well the thread topic was Biden... but given Joe's appearance, I suspect that 2020 will be as you predict.

We can debate whether "Forward" is the direction we move, or if it is "Backwards"... and given the 2020 election date, then some hindsight pun should be chucked in. (Probably in reference to the 2016 election and the DNC not having a lessons learned from it.)
    I honestly think the reason Biden is trying to become president is so he can keep his son and himself out of prison. He never wanted to be president. He thought he was safe once Hillary won. haha

10. Back To Top    #180

You keep saying this but I don't think you know what it really is. You are the syndrome. The symptom. The herpie. Projection on others who don't see things your way. It's sad.
    You can call me names all you want. Doesn't bother me one bit. We all see who has the syndrome.