Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1661

Re: Joe Biden ?

So you’re saying the answer is none so far. The rest of that is just a bunch of make believe.

2. Back To Top    #1662

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    So you’re saying the answer is none so far. The rest of that is just a bunch of make believe.
    There is established, documented evidence of voter/election fraud. Biden will ultimately win

3. Back To Top    #1663

If it’s established and documented then why hasn’t he won a case?

4. Back To Top    #1664

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    If it’s established and documented then why hasn’t he won a case?
    Do I really have to spell it out. There are activist/Trump hating judges in the contested states that will deny Trump's team in every case. The only way Trump could prevail is by taking those cases to the US Supreme Court.

5. Back To Top    #1665

I think your tin foil hat is on a little too tight.

6. Back To Top    #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Pb82 Ronin View Post
    ...The fact that nobody is surprised by the widespread cheating, and the President having to spend millions more dollars just to prove they cheated is a shitty testament to our election system integrity. Sad times we live in right now as Americans.
    Millions spent and still no proof. We still live in a country where the accused are innocent until proven guilty. So far, Trump has offered no proof. We agree on the sad part though.

7. Back To Top    #1667

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Millions spent and still no proof. We still live in a country where the accused are innocent until proven guilty. So far, Trump has offered no proof. We agree on the sad part though.
    There is proof and that not's debatable. You are just one of the ones that don't care.

8. Back To Top    #1668

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    There is proof and that not's debatable. You are just one of the ones that don't care.
    I would not be having this discussion if I didn't care. Where's the proof?

9. Back To Top    #1669
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I would not be having this discussion if I didn't care. Where's the proof?
    Its only been 2.5 weeks now and the trump campaign had a press conference to show the American people and the very biased news that proof. I’m guessing the media is trying to hide it like anything else they don’t agree with.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rud.../19/id/997924/

This is pretty shocking and revealing evidence and should have been reported by the media. If this doesn’t get your attention then, well, nothing will. These things normally take much more time to put together than 2.5 weeks.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

10. Back To Top    #1670

This is for Rob.
    The proof doesn't get presented to you, me, or the media, it gets presented to the court, and the case/trial hasn't started yet.