Page 163 of 175 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1621

Re: Joe Biden ?

I think that Biden didn't spend much time campaigning for two reasons:
    1. Every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out
    2. The plan all along was to rig and steal the election

I still firmly believe it's not going to fly, and that this election is far from over. I also think that the extent of the fraud is far deeper than just a few thousand votes, I believe it's in the millions of votes.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #1622

Too bad the only thing you guys are lacking is any sort of proof.

3. Back To Top    #1623

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    I'm not doubting that at all. It's VERY unlikely that over 70 million people voted for Biden but changed their down ballot votes to republicans. Voters rarely/almost never do that. It just doesn't happen in mass. It's a very sad thought to think the democrats planned a organized voting scheme to make sure Trump wouldn't win but knowing how incredibly radical, dishonest and evil the democrats are, I wouldn't be one bit surprised.
    Exactly. Not only is it unlikely/impossible from a historic and statistical standpoint, it makes even less sense in this current social/political environment. Trump hate is all-encompassing - if you hate Trump, you hate ALL republicans, you hate conservatives, you hate conservative values, etc..
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #1624

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I think that Biden didn't spend much time campaigning for two reasons:
    1. Every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out
    2. The plan all along was to rig and steal the election

I still firmly believe it's not going to fly, and that this election is far from over. I also think that the extent of the fraud is far deeper than just a few thousand votes, I believe it's in the millions of votes.
    I think you could absolutely be right about the number of fraudulent votes. I don't want to say for sure yet because I don't believe in conspiracy theories but there is certainly some evidence to warrant these investigations and recounts.

5. Back To Top    #1625

Exactly. Not only is it unlikely/impossible from a historic and statistical standpoint, it makes even less sense in this current social/political environment. Trump hate is all-encompassing - if you hate Trump, you hate ALL republicans, you hate conservatives, you hate conservative values, etc..
    I'm telling you man, I keep going back to a few months ago when the dems kept asking Trump if he would leave the white house peacefully as if they knew he was going to lose. They seemed sure of it. No president has ever lost re-election with the kind of historic success his policies have had. And impossible to a 79 yr old guy that can't remember his address. Almost nothing is impossible but this election vote count is.

6. Back To Top    #1626

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    I think you could absolutely be right about the number of fraudulent votes. I don't want to say for sure yet because I don't believe in conspiracy theories but there is certainly some evidence to warrant these investigations and recounts.
    There are those that "believe" in conspiracy theories, just as there are those that believe in all manner of unfalsifiable notions of God, magic, superstition, clairvoyance, extraterrestrial aliens, etc....

Belief: "An opinion or conviction. Confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof."

Theory: "A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained."

Conspiracy: "A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

An interesting read:

CIA Dispatch 1036-960

7. Back To Top    #1627

There is far more than sufficient evidence of irregularities to suggest numerous possible instances of fraud. Whether or not any or all evidence of irregularities amount to proof of isolated or widespread fraud, and whether or not such irregularities and/or fraud will sooner or later be proven to have turned the election, remains to be seen. My best guess is that it will.

8. Back To Top    #1628

9. Back To Top    #1629

10. Back To Top    #1630

Trump hate is all-encompassing - if you hate Trump, you hate ALL republicans, you hate conservatives, you hate conservative values, etc..
    This simply isn't true. I have no love for Trump, but most of my friends are Republicans. My best friends are republicans. My entire family votes Republican (best I can tell). I personally embrace many Republican ideals. While I don't agree with a lot of you politically, I'd like nothing more than to buy every one of you a beer.