Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1611
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by tRidiot View Post
    What a fucking schmuck. lol

America wants him - America gets him. Trump helped the economy soar and America win back some of our trade deficit - Uncle Cracker Joe gonna sell it all downstream and make us all beholden to the U.N., China, the Paris Accords and the global governance movement. Yay!
    Yep. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scanspeak - Dynaudio - Helix - Bose

2. Back To Top    #1612
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

3. Back To Top    #1613

Trump has talked a lot about the silent majority, but clearly in this election the silent majority voted for Biden.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FJ2X3VoZjEN4/

4. Back To Top    #1614

Trump didn't change his demeanor the past 4 years. He's been under constant attack like no one in human history. Makes you wonder if he really wanted another 4 years of this evil, vindictive BS the democrats have been throwing at him 24/7. Who in their right mind would? He and his family have not had a day of peace in 5 years. No other country in the world attacks their leader like the US....if they are a republican. The democrats in the US and the US media are the most evil group of people in the entire world. And this is coming from someone that has spent ALOT of time in the middle east and 4 different continents.

5. Back To Top    #1615

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Trump didn't change his demeanor the past 4 years. He's been under constant attack like no one in human history. Makes you wonder if he really wanted another 4 years of this evil, vindictive BS the democrats have been throwing at him 24/7. Who in their right mind would? He and his family have not had a day of peace in 5 years. No other country in the world attacks their leader like the US....if they are a republican. The democrats in the US and the US media are the most evil group of people in the entire world. And this is coming from someone that has spent ALOT of time in the middle east and 4 different continents.
    Sounds about right to me.

6. Back To Top    #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Trump has talked a lot about the silent majority, but clearly in this election the silent majority voted for Biden.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FJ2X3VoZjEN4/

7. Back To Top    #1617

If ^this^ is in response to my "silent majority" post, I don't know what to tell you... I guess I don't quite get why anyone would respond to a post without watching the video that is the subject of that post.

8. Back To Top    #1618

If ^this^ is in response to my "silent majority" post, I don't know what to tell you... I guess I don't quite get why anyone would respond to a post without watching the video that is the subject of that post.
    No it wasn't at all. I just watched that clip. I wonder how much effect the silent majority had on this election.

9. Back To Top    #1619

No it wasn't at all. I just watched that clip. I wonder how much effect the silent majority had on this election.
    We were warned over and over again by the legacy media that there would be an early red wave in which Trump would appear to be winning, and that there would be a subsequent blue wave that would bring Biden the win in the end. They've got their collective finger on the pulse of the silent majority, and knew all along that they would play an outsized role in this election.

10. Back To Top    #1620

We were warned over and over again by the legacy media that there would be an early red wave in which Trump would appear to be winning, and that there would be a subsequent blue wave that would bring Biden the win in the end. They've got their collective finger on the pulse of the silent majority, and knew all along that they would play an outsized role in this election.
    I'm not doubting that at all. It's VERY unlikely that over 70 million people voted for Biden but changed their down ballot votes to republicans. Voters rarely/almost never do that. It just doesn't happen in mass. It's a very sad thought to think the democrats planned a organized voting scheme to make sure Trump wouldn't win but knowing how incredibly radical, dishonest and evil the democrats are, I wouldn't be one bit surprised.