Page 158 of 175 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1571

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    man you're like a child sometimes. Here's one link for you. You say you don't watch or read much news but I do keep up and I've never heard anyone say Trump is stable genius but somehow you have. Hell, I've never heard republicans say that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...sident-n916221
    Forbes attributed the decline of Trump's fortune to three main factors: e-commerce eating into the value of Trump's real estate holdings, the intrusion of heightened security at Trump's resorts, and Trump's own over-reporting of the size of his penthouse.

2. Back To Top    #1572
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    Forbes attributed the decline of Trump's fortune to three main factors: e-commerce eating into the value of Trump's real estate holdings, the intrusion of heightened security at Trump's resorts, and Trump's own over-reporting of the size of his penthouse.
    Don't forget this gem:

"Revenue from Trump-branded ties, whiskies, MAGA hats and other merchandise has plummeted to just $3 million from $23 million in 2015. “He has significantly tarnished the brand,” licensing expert Jeff Lotman told Forbes."

3. Back To Top    #1573

And that article was written 2 years ago. Add covid to the list.

4. Back To Top    #1574

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    Don't forget this gem:

"Revenue from Trump-branded ties, whiskies, MAGA hats and other merchandise has plummeted to just $3 million from $23 million in 2015. “He has significantly tarnished the brand,” licensing expert Jeff Lotman told Forbes."
    Yeah, not the best link to make that point.

5. Back To Top    #1575

I wasn't referring to nationwide and it was clearly stated in the post (hence the opening "I live in a red county of a blue state.") The simple truth here is, Biden signs get vandalized or stolen and Trump signs don't. That may not be the truth where you live, but that's how it is here. On another note, what's your opinion of how those tariffs helped JL Audio manufacture speakers in the United States? You've never really said.
    Ok I'll go with your assessment in your area. In either case, people destroying signs are crazy in my opinion. As far as tariffs, it doesn't do any american company any favors but you have to think bigger picture. Much bigger picture.

6. Back To Top    #1576
    Vehicle

Ok I'll go with your assessment in your area. In either case, people destroying signs are crazy in my opinion. As far as tariffs, it doesn't do any american company any favors but you have to think bigger picture. Much bigger picture.
    I did think bigger picture. Bottom line, it fucked the guys that assemble here and didn't fuck the guys that assemble over there. That doesn't sound like an effort to bring jobs here, it sounds like an effort to move jobs there. You may not like to admit it, but everything that has happened under Trump's watch hasn't been a home run for the country. When shit goes right, he's first to take all the credit. When shit goes wrong, he's the first to say that it had nothing to do with him. Everyone makes mistakes and I'll respect him more when he can admit that he does too.

7. Back To Top    #1577

I did think bigger picture. Bottom line, it fucked the guys that assemble here and didn't fuck the guys that assemble over there. That doesn't sound like an effort to bring jobs here, it sounds like an effort to move jobs there. You may not like to admit it, but everything that has happened under Trump's watch hasn't been a home run for the country. When shit goes right, he's first to take all the credit. When shit goes wrong, he's the first to say that it had nothing to do with him. Everyone makes mistakes and I'll respect him more when he can admit that he does too.
    No, BIGGER picture. We need to get over our reliance of China. Something has/had to be done to at least try to start that process. Do you realize that lots of countries are starting or are in the process of moving their manufacturing operations out of China? Not just because of the tariffs but because some are realizing that China will release another worldwide pandemic. It's just a matter of time.

8. Back To Top    #1578
    Vehicle

No, BIGGER picture. We need to get over our reliance of China. Something has/had to be done to at least try to start that process. Do you realize that lots of countries are starting or are in the process of moving their manufacturing operations out of China? Not just because of the tariffs but because some are realizing that China will release another worldwide pandemic. It's just a matter of time.
    Yes, BIGGER picture. The tariffs should have been on the products assembled in China. I'm not defending China in any way and think companies should find other places to build products or manufacture the parts needed to build the products. I'm saying that whoever decided that the tariffs shouldn't apply to products completed in China and then shipped here dropped the ball.

9. Back To Top    #1579

All politicians lie, including Trump.

10. Back To Top    #1580

Yes, BIGGER picture. The tariffs should have been on the products assembled in China. I'm not defending China in any way and think companies should find other places to build products or manufacture the parts needed to build the products. I'm saying that whoever decided that the tariffs shouldn't apply to products completed in China and then shipped here dropped the ball.
    Nothing can ever be perfect man. Trump has done a hell of a lot of good. He has to rely on congress and other people to make some things happen. At least he's trying with China and calling out their bullshit.