Page 150 of 175 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1491

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphonic View Post
    If a product completed in China is not subject to a tariff, but a product completed in the United States using Chinese parts is, who does that benefit?
    Kinda messed up huh? That has upset countless friends' businesses. Most have raised their prices significantly as a result in order to try & survive. Some have flat gone out of business because they can no longer remain competitive. These tariffs have done zero good for anyone - except the US government which levied punitive and excessive taxes on Americans and the businesses they worked so hard to build.

2. Back To Top    #1492

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    A necessary evil huh. So supporting a brutal regime that kills and tortures it's citizens at will is better than supporting a president that has done LOTS of great things for the country/world? What, because you don't like how he speaks or his personality. You leftist are miserable people man and so filled with hate. Get over it. The only evil thing is supporting China and those that support China!!
    Get back to me when you've gotten rid of every thing you own that's made in China or made with parts made in China.

3. Back To Top    #1493

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Get back to me when you've gotten rid of every thing you own that's made in China or made with parts made in China.
    I've gotten rid of a hell of a lot. It's cool that you don't care about supporting China. It's a free country man. At least for now.

4. Back To Top    #1494

I've gotten rid of a hell of a lot. It's cool that you don't care about supporting China. It's a free country man. At least for now.
    Get rid of it all. Why aren't you supporting America? Are you a communist?

5. Back To Top    #1495

Get rid of it all. Why aren't you supporting America? Are you a communist?
    C'mon man, try to act like an adult

6. Back To Top    #1496

C'mon man, try to act like an adult
    I'm just pointing out that with all your bitching about China you still support them by buying their products. Put your money where your mouth is or get off your high horse.

7. Back To Top    #1497

I'm just pointing out that with all your bitching about China you still support them by buying their products. Put your money where your mouth is or get off your high horse.
    Bitching?? I simply said they are a brutal regime that kills their own citizens at will and I do my best not to buy their products as much as possible.

8. Back To Top    #1498

Bitching?? I simply said they are a brutal regime that kills their own citizens at will and I do my best not to buy their products as much as possible.
    I try not to buy their products if I can avoid it either but some things are only made in China or with Chinese parts. Hence why currently buying from them is a necessary evil. Not sure why it's so hard to understand.

9. Back To Top    #1499

I try not to buy their products if I can avoid it either but some things are only made in China or with Chinese parts. Hence why currently buying from them is a necessary evil. Not sure why it's so hard to understand.
    ok cool, I thought you were referring to Trump vs Biden. As I said, yes we have to buy some things from China since they are made there exclusively.

10. Back To Top    #1500

As I said, yes we have to buy some things from China since they are made there exclusively.
    That's the point I've been making all along and I keep getting accused of supporting a shitty country because of it.