Page 145 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1441

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Maybe you don't want to see it disappear but I do. Trump should create some kind of executive order for the manufacture of essential medicines that we unbelievably let the Chinese manufacture exclusively. Other than that, I don't need any damn thing those communist produce. We used to make our essential products and most other things here in case you didn't know. And yes your statement is embellishing the chinese over our own gov't whether you realize it or not.

I never said I don't want it to disappear. I said Americans don't.

Cut ties with China and you lose Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, and all the dozens of other chain stores that sell 90%+ Chinese stuff that Americans have come to call staples (you'd lose Staples too). They also supply an awful lot of our food & clothing. They make pretty much all computer gear and smart phones. They make stuff that's nasty to produce - as in toxic.

Not even most trumpets actually want to see that disappear.

And apparently you do need the stuff they produce. You're communicating with us now. Where was that device made?

2. Back To Top    #1442

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Russian communists= bad
    Chinese communists= okay

They steal our intellectual property and sell cheap copies...still okay
    They treat their citizens like shit...still okay
    They are constantly trying to hack our systems...still okay
    They released a virus that killed over a million people...still okay

As long as we get cheap products...
    That's kind of my point. I don't think folks are willing to give all that up.

Wait - the virus is real now? Thought that was fake.

3. Back To Top    #1443
    Vehicle
    2016 Ford Escape SE & 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    The virus is real, it's just not the death sentence some people make it out to be.

4. Back To Top    #1444

US Trade Is Crippled by the American Government, Not the Chinese

https://mises.org/wire/us-trade-crip...nt-not-chinese

The Best Way to Compete with China Is to Free the Economy

https://mises.org/wire/best-way-comp...a-free-economy

5. Back To Top    #1445
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Nobody ever called it fake. Months ago, Trump said that the media would hype the virus just like they did the impeachment hoax, so the media intentionally took it out of context to say he called the virus itself a hoax.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...e61b7c34549da2

6. Back To Top    #1446

I never said I don't want it to disappear. I said Americans don't.

Cut ties with China and you lose Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, and all the dozens of other chain stores that sell 90%+ Chinese stuff that Americans have come to call staples (you'd lose Staples too). They also supply an awful lot of our food & clothing. They make pretty much all computer gear and smart phones. They make stuff that's nasty to produce - as in toxic.

Not even most trumpets actually want to see that disappear.

And apparently you do need the stuff they produce. You're communicating with us now. Where was that device made?
    You're not able to think big picture are you? If more companies moved their manufacturing operations out of China, their economic power would collapse. None of those companies you listed would go out of business. The products would simply be made somewhere else other than China. Kinda like how things were 25-30 yrs ago. You make it sound impossible but it's not at all. For example, all of my furniture was made in North Carolina. My tv was made in Mexico (LG Oled). My home audio speakers were made in Arkansas. My washer and Dryer were made in the USA. None of my car audio system was made in China. It wouldn't be hard at all for the laptop and phone manufacturers to start producing their products somewhere else. Pretty sure I read Apple has already implemented moving some of their production out of China. What's going to happen when China releases another contagion into the world? And it will happen. Do you realize we have had to create another military branch of service (Space Force) because of China and how they are threatening the entire world with their offensive space technology. Can you imagine what would happen if they started taking out our satellites?? That's game over/end game. Nuclear weapons are already obsolete man.

7. Back To Top    #1447

Rob Feature is the Sam Spade of CAJ... Every forum needs one, I guess.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1448
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

That's a low blow, Hillary

9. Back To Top    #1449

Nobody ever called it fake. Months ago, Trump said that the media would hype the virus just like they did the impeachment hoax, so the media intentionally took it out of context to say he called the virus itself a hoax.

There seems to be something wrong with that link - the page shows up for a second and then goes blank.

<edit> Here's an alternate link to the same AP article:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/elect...kpi-story.html
    Last edited by Grinder; 10-06-2020 at 10:50 AM.

10. Back To Top    #1450

Just a couple weeks ago you were arguing that the virus numbers were overinflated but now all of a sudden when it fits your argument you’re using the official numbers.