Page 120 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1191

Re: Joe Biden ?

I really don't care who takes the White House next as long as the twitter in chief falls. Biden will do. He ain't my first choice, but we could do worse.

2. Back To Top    #1192

"It was a debate..." (i.e. "I was lying") - Kamala Harris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4ba4eo.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	13303

3. Back To Top    #1193

Kameltoe Hairass
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

4. Back To Top    #1194

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post
    I really don't care who takes the White House next as long as the twitter in chief falls. Biden will do. He ain't my first choice, but we could do worse.
    You would vote for a man that can't remember his own address and clearly has dementia to lead the worlds most important country. Think about that. You don't have to like Trump but people like you are the downfall of great societies

5. Back To Top    #1195

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    Here is a good "Joes Greatest Hits" video.

It's absolutely insane how bad he is just trying to remember/say some basic things.

I can't believe that anyone that takes this stuff seriously could vote for him and feel good about it.

Watch at about the 3:20 mark when Kamala Harris has to look away in complete astonishment because she can't believe this uttering fool is running for president. And it's not just her. Can you imagine what the other dem candidates were thinking when Joe was up there muttering complete nonsense and saying words that didn't make sense in the english language.

6. Back To Top    #1196

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    people like Trump are the downfall of great societies
    FTFY

7. Back To Top    #1197

8. Back To Top    #1198

9. Back To Top    #1199
    Real Name
    SMOKE
    Vehicle
    2006 ZO6 2008 F150

I would rather decapitate myself with a dull spoon, while having a lemon juice poured in my headless cadaver, before ever casting a vote for Joe Biden. He's one of the worst animals on this planet. He's a pedophile and doesn't even hide it. It's disgusting that ANY PERSON of sound mind would even consider voting for a guy that would try and touch your child's pink parts. You get what you vote for...always remember that.

Lemans Blue ZO6. Pioneer HU, Focal and Dayton drivers, JL VXi, JL XD, TW5's...and on and on...

10. Back To Top    #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Pb82 Ronin View Post
    I would rather decapitate myself with a dull spoon, while having a lemon juice poured in my headless cadaver, before ever casting a vote for Joe Biden. He's one of the worst animals on this planet. He's a pedophile and doesn't even hide it. It's disgusting that ANY PERSON of sound mind would even consider voting for a guy that would try and touch your child's pink parts. You get what you vote for...always remember that.
    Agreed.

Obviously, the lift is not of sound mind, though, so I guess that's their plea...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020