Page 119 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1181

Re: Joe Biden ?

Would anyone care explain why they're voting for Biden, without mentioning Trump or Obama (or Kamala)?

2. Back To Top    #1182

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Would anyone care explain why they're voting for Biden, without mentioning Trump or Obama (or Kamala)?
    I don't think anyone in their right mind could vote for Biden... They are only voting against Trump. This is the worst duo the dems have ever had, I wish them luck, because they are going to need it.

I have already scheduled some time off work in November, as I think I will need a week to laugh! Again.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #1183

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    I don't think anyone in their right mind could vote for Biden... They are only voting against Trump. This is the worst duo the dems have ever had, I wish them luck, because they are going to need it.

I have already scheduled some time off work in November, as I think I will need a week to laugh! Again.
    It was essentially a rhetorical question, as it seems to me that one would have to be either deluded or deranged (or both) to vote for Biden.

4. Back To Top    #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    It was essentially a rhetorical question, as it seems to me that one would have to be either deluded or deranged (or both) to vote for Biden.
    Agreed.

My favorite Biden moment so far:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyq55Nzm4sg
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

5. Back To Top    #1185

Here is a good "Joes Greatest Hits" video.

It's absolutely insane how bad he is just trying to remember/say some basic things.

I can't believe that anyone that takes this stuff seriously could vote for him and feel good about it.

6. Back To Top    #1186

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    Here is a good "Joes Greatest Hits" video.

It's absolutely insane how bad he is just trying to remember/say some basic things.

I can't believe that anyone that takes this stuff seriously could vote for him and feel good about it.

Dude, I'm crying!!! "Winston Churchill"... The best was the answer to the climate change question!

The first thing he would do as president is defeat Donald Trump!!!

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #1187

8. Back To Top    #1188

A small pebble or perhaps a rubber band would be better than what's in the White House right now.

Band/Pebble 2020!

9. Back To Top    #1189

"Put 720 million women back in the work force!" I mean I love women in the workforce, but can you imagine our unemployment rate if Biden suddenly "puts 720 million back in the work force?!" Where on earth, is he going to get all these women from?! Lmao!

#TRUMP2020

10. Back To Top    #1190

Why the faceplam, Rob? He's your candidate and he said it. You guys have made this bed, now lie in it...

#TRUMP2020