Page 103 of 175 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1021
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Re: Joe Biden ?

OK Al, I get your point. My under-shorts are binding due to this conversation. I'm frustrated but I am done out of respect for you and your forum...

BTW: It may be a good idea to close this thread in a car audio forum. If we can't talk civilized this is way off topic. Not everyone plays well. Including myself I guess...

Ge0
    Last edited by Ge0; 04-19-2020 at 12:54 AM.

2. Back To Top    #1022
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by Ge0 View Post
    OK Al, I get your point. My shorts are binding due to this conversation. I'm frustrated but I am done out of respect for you and your forum...

Ge0
    That wasn't directed at you. Hell, even I get snarky in some of these threads. I believe that people should be able to argue out their frustrations and have a heated debate...but "fuck you" is not a valid retort. Let's just all take a chill pill.

...please!

3. Back To Top    #1023
    Vehicle
    Porsche Macan S

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    That wasn't directed at you. Hell, even I get snarky in some of these threads. I believe that people should be able to argue out their frustrations and have a heated debate...but "fuck you" is not a valid retort. Let's just all take a chill pill.

...please!

Noted. I'm done for the night and going to bed

Thanks,

Ge0

4. Back To Top    #1024

All,

Do you really want this type of person ruling our country again? Not asking for a favorable response. Just your honest opinion... What is appealing with the orange guy vs. "old Joe"? What is better a douche vs, a turd sandwich? And what makes a turd sandwich that bad?

Ge0
    YES, I do want this type of person ruling our country again. What is appealing is how well the country is doing financially. What is appealing is my 401k (before this crap). What is appealing is that he talks like a normal person and not some machine. What is appealing is that he's NOT a typical politician. What is appealing is the "America first" outlook. At least with Trump, you know where you stand. He doesn't look at you and tell you one thing while he's thinking the complete opposite. He puts Americans and America over everything. He wants secure borders and is making progress even with all of the pushback from the democrats. He wants to bring jobs back to America instead of buying everything from other countries. He supports the armed forces. The list goes on and on.

@jettyman listed TONS of accomplishments. I don't know why you call them "Propaganda". Look them up. Facts are facts - they are not "original thoughts". That's the problem with TDS - no matter what Trump accomplishes, people just won't accept it. Compare this to what Obama accomplished in 8 years.

Yes, he sometimes says a little more than he should. Yes, he loves himself. Nobody is perfect, but I'll take results any day over the few issues he does have.

Even though I don't like some of the name calling, etc from @jettyman - I also don't like it when people to do the same to our President ("Orange man", etc). You say it's petty when it's in regard to you, but then you go and do the same thing - but to our PRESIDENT, which is even worse.

5. Back To Top    #1025
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

All,

Do you really want this type of person ruling our country again? Not asking for a favorable response. Just your honest opinion... What is appealing with the orange guy vs. "old Joe"?

Ge0
    Okay...I'll bite...

I work for a company that produces ductile pipe for the water and sewage industries, as well as steel pipe for the gas and oil industries. We also have subsidiaries that make fire hydrants, pumps for fire trucks, and valves. As soon as Trump was elected, his "buy American" push caused our business to skyrocket. I lost count of how many calls I answered where people would ask "Is your pipe made in the USA?", and I would reply "I'm literally 100 yards from the casting machines". Unfortunately, the recent oil pricing war has caused our steel pipe business to fall off, but the shutdown hasn't affected the infrastructure side too badly.

So for me, I think he's helped the economy...or at least Wall Street seems to like him. He's trying to renegotiate the foreign trade deals, he's been tough on China, and he's trying to secure our borders.

The one thing that I love about him is how he's exposed the bias, hypocrisy, and double-standards of the media. A republican can do something and the media blasts them. A democrat does the exact same thing and the media either praises them, or covers it up.

6. Back To Top    #1026

Yep, Biden will do just fine... (how do I facepalm my own post?)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1251127127098957824

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-stu...192859533.html

BIDEN: "Um, you know, there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, uh, that, uh, you know, was totally different than a- than the- it's called, he called it, the, you know, the World War II, he had the war- the the War Production Board."
    Last edited by DavidRam; 04-19-2020 at 10:00 AM.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #1027

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    It's sad what's happening to Joe. I feel for him and his family and what they will go through the next few years. It's every time he speaks now. I watched my grandmother go through that. But it's completely irresponsible for the DNC to pick him as their candidate to become the most powerful leader in the world and make decisions for all of us. And totally irresponsible for any one to vote for him knowing that.

8. Back To Top    #1028

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    It's sad what's happening to Joe. I feel for him and his family and what they will go through the next few years. It's every time he speaks now. I watched my grandmother go through that. But it's completely irresponsible for the DNC to pick him as their candidate to become the most powerful leader in the world and make decisions for all of us. And totally irresponsible for any one to vote for him knowing that.
    On a personal level it is sad... Both of my parents are in their 80s and have dementia right now.

But I just can't believe that the left would be stupid enough to allow him to be the candidate, it boggles my mind. They are guaranteeing Trump's reelection.

I don't even think the mainstream media, with all of their mandatory bullshit narrative, are going to be able to stay on point with this one...
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

9. Back To Top    #1029

Quote Originally Posted by jettyman View Post
    Well said. I agree 100%.

My sister-in-law was diagnosed last year with early onset Alzheimer's at just 59 years of age. She will be a grandmother in September. Very sad... It has shaken our whole family.

10. Back To Top    #1030

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRam View Post
    On a personal level it is sad... Both of my parents are in their 80s and have dementia right now.

But I just can't believe that the left would be stupid enough to allow him to be the candidate, it boggles my mind. They are guaranteeing Trump's reelection.

I don't even think the mainstream media, with all of their mandatory bullshit narrative, are going to be able to stay on point with this one...
    Oh they will. Their hatred consumes them