Page 140 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1391

Re: Joe Biden ?

As a republican, i feel helpless in this election. Unless Biden has a dementia moment on TV in one of the next 2 debates, i think he will win. I also think that is the worst thing that could possibly happen to this country.
    2018 Crosstrek Helix P-Six DSP Mk2 AF GB15 AF GB25 AF GS690 Audiomobile Evo 8(2) PPI Art Series A600.2

2. Back To Top    #1392

I don't know why you feel hopeless... The fake news is making it seem like Biden is winning, but I just can't see it happening.

I'm looking forward to this next week:

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

3. Back To Top    #1393

I don't quite get how anyone can be so sure Biden will lose. Sure, today I posted a meme that people no longer believe the legacy media, but it seems the majority still do, at least enough to have absorbed much of the toxic mainstream narrative.

TDS runs deep. They'll vote for Biden no matter what either candidate says or does. If Biden were to drop dead tomorrow, they'd still vote for him, or whomever the DNC might select to replace him.

One thing is for sure, no matter who we're ultimately told has "won," the DNC and legacy media have set the stage for a complete shit show.

4. Back To Top    #1394

‘Oikophobia’: Our Western Self-Hatred

https://quillette.com/2019/10/07/oik...n-self-hatred/

5. Back To Top    #1395

Looks like Trump caught a hoax. Maybe he can inject some bleach.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...YJKFRXTTYUQ%2F

6. Back To Top    #1396

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Looks like Trump caught a hoax. Maybe he can inject some bleach.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...YJKFRXTTYUQ%2F
    Well, if he and his wife don't die, what is the media gonna say?

7. Back To Top    #1397

They're going to say he recovered.

8. Back To Top    #1398

How old is he - like 80? If he really did test positive, and it's not another distraction, he should be scared shitless. Dude eats Micky-Ds every day, exercises as little as possible, is obese, and stays angry. He has to be a ticking timebomb physically.

9. Back To Top    #1399
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

He must be somewhat scared - he actually called it COVID-19 instead of China Virus or Kung Flu.

10. Back To Top    #1400

How fucked would it be if Trump and Biden died of the Rona before the election?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk