Page 72 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #711
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: Joe Biden ?

And my dad most likely spared Clinton's life back in the 70's by taking the ditch when Clinton crossed into oncoming traffic on the pigtrail up in NW Arkansas. Clinton was in a '65 Mustang convertible with the top down and dad was in a '71 Malibu so dad MIGHT have had the upper hand in that collision.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #712

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    I know it's early but it's looking like it might be between Bernie and Trump later this year. Honestly not sure which one scares me more but before Hillary scared me more. Not saying the orange guy is doing a better job than she would have but I also know the Clintons are most likely way more corrupt than Trump could ever dream of being.
    Bernie should scare you more. A lot more. If Bernie is elected and is able to implement his policies it would start us on a path to Venezuela or Cuba. Both of which he admires. Our military would be destroyed and our economy would collapse which he actually wants to happen. At least the Clinton's were just scum lappin shitbags that only cared about money. They didn't want us to become Cuba.

3. Back To Top    #713
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Luckily I don't think Bernie has a chance against Trump in a real election and I'm more independent than I am Conservative most of the time. As my dad says you vote for the lesser of two evils.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

4. Back To Top    #714

It's just baffling that so many people could want someone to be president (or senator) that is a 79 yr old communist wannabe that has already had a heart attack and hates the country. In spite of all that you will see the dems get behind this communist because none of the rest of the nominees has any chance whatsoever to beat Trump. That's how big their hatred is. At least Bernie can fill a room and has followers.

5. Back To Top    #715
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Still like bringing a knife to a gun fight when going against Trump.

6. Back To Top    #716

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    And my dad most likely spared Clinton's life back in the 70's by taking the ditch when Clinton crossed into oncoming traffic on the pigtrail up in NW Arkansas. Clinton was in a '65 Mustang convertible with the top down and dad was in a '71 Malibu so dad MIGHT have had the upper hand in that collision.
    Your dad could have saved many lives that day.

7. Back To Top    #717
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gton-Post.html

US intelligence officials tell Bernie Sanders that Russia is trying to interfere in his presidential campaign and HELP him win the 2020 Democratic nomination

2020: Russians try to create havoc in the election and help a specific candidate win, the candidate is briefed on the situation.
    2016: Russians try to create havoc in the election and help a specific candidate win, the candidate's campaign is secretly investigated (spied upon)

8. Back To Top    #718

9. Back To Top    #719

10. Back To Top    #720
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Warren dropped out so that just leaves two 78 y/o guys to bicker it out. My bets are on Biden to take down Bernie unless Biden does something incredibly stupid and then Trump for the win in November. I'd still love to see Trump and Bernie in a debate because that would be comic gold. As for my stance on this next election I really don't like any of them but I especially hate Bernie so he needs to just go away.