Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,748 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1741

Re: Joe Biden ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    I'm sure you would/will accept Trump-appointed judges' rulings without question.
    I haven't questioned any of their rulings on this election have I?

2. Back To Top    #1742

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    I haven't questioned any of their rulings on this election have I?
    Not to my knowledge. I guess I've got you all wrong.

3. Back To Top    #1743
    Vehicle
    Nissan Cube - VW T4

This is the star "witness"??

https://youtu.be/G2f3aw9rk30?t=58

A lot of accusations and very little witnessing going on here. I think her job application also got lost in a river or under a rock. Or maybe the Michigan lawmakers just took it and did something crazy to it.

4. Back To Top    #1744

5. Back To Top    #1745

Quote Originally Posted by Haakono View Post
    This is the star "witness"??

6. Back To Top    #1746

These communist nut-jobs don't have the influence or following they think they have... Lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/goya-food...020029375.html

Goya Foods CEO says Rep. Ocasio-Cortez was named 'employee of the month' after boycott

WASHINGTON – Goya Foods CEO Bob Unanue said Monday Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., was selected as the company’s “employee of the month” earlier this year after she drew attention to the boycott against the company, and a spike in sales followed.
    Unanue was criticized in July for praising President Donald Trump during a visit to the White House.
    "We're all truly blessed at the same time to have a leader like President Trump, who is a builder," CEO Robert Unanue said during a speech after a roundtable with Trump and other Hispanic leaders.

Goya Foods bills itself as the country's largest Hispanic-owned food company. Some Latinos expressed disappointment with the CEO's praise for a president who they say continuously attacks Latinos.
    "Oh look, it's the sound of me Googling 'how to make your own Adobo,'" Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter following the roundtable, later sharing an alternative recipe to the Adobo seasoning, which is part of the Goya brand – a well-known Latino household item.

Unanue, appearing on “The Michael Berry Show” on Monday, said Ocasio-Cortez "was actually our employee of the month."
    “When she boycotted us, our sales actually increased 1,000%, so we gave her an honorary — we never were able to hand it to her — she got employee of the month for bringing attention to Goya and our adobo,” he claimed.

Following the backlash, buying beans became somewhat of a political statement.
    The president expressed his support for the company, tweeting,"I LOVE @GoyaFoods!" and posting a photo on Instagram that showed him giving two thumbs up while seated behind a row of Goya Foods products.

White House adviser, and the president's oldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, also posted an image of herself on Twitter holding aloft a can of Goya black beans.
    The Trump's posts drew swift reaction on social media, including from several critics who maintained it was a violation of a rule that prohibits executive branch employees from using their position for the "endorsement of any product, service or enterprise."
    Ocasio-Cortez also weighed in on the controversy with a play on the company's slogan.
    "If it's Trump, it has to be corrupt," she tweeted in Spanish.

Contributing: Jessica Flores, William Cummings, David Jackson USA TODAY
    This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Goya Foods CEO says AOC was named 'employee of the month'
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

7. Back To Top    #1747

Quote Originally Posted by rob feature View Post

The only appropriate response I could think of...

#snickeringlikeachild #momrudyfarted #hehehe
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

8. Back To Top    #1748