Page 173 of 175 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1748

Thread: Joe Biden ?

1. Back To Top    #1721

Re: Joe Biden ?

I need to apologize to the liberals in this thread... I mistakenly said that nobody attended Biden's rallies and there was no enthusiasm for him. I was wrong. It dawned on me this morning, that the riots and looting WERE his rallies and they were very well attended and there was lots of enthusiasm!

Please forgive my error.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #1722
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

3. Back To Top    #1723

the democrats have been devising a plan the past 4 yrs on how to turn the elections in their favor without being caught. They knew they only had to be able to do it in a 4-5 key states. So this is what we have. Anyone who says there is no evidence of this is in with the plan and doesn't care about voter fraud. So what are the republicans going to do about it? My prediction, nothing. The republicans in congress and at the DOJ are weak @ass p...ussies. Not until they are all voted out will any of this BS end.

4. Back To Top    #1724

Truth is, both parties cheat. Whichever party happens to be least popular with voters, will attempt to hold onto or regain power by any means available to them, while the other party cries "fraud."

They're all corrupt, it's as simple as that. And if they're somehow voted out, others of their ilk will take their place. And if they're not already corrupt, they will be corrupted by their position, by the corrupt system, and by all that sweet lobbyist cash. And if all else fails, there's blackmail, death threats, and "suicide."

It seems Trump is/was an anomaly in a number of ways. And now, more than ever, we're seeing the almost limitless combined power of a majority of unimaginably corrupt and powerful foreign and domestic monied interests aligned against him.

Until informed voters can somehow compete with those monied interests, none of this BS will ever end.

5. Back To Top    #1725

6. Back To Top    #1726

7. Back To Top    #1727

Must see!

8. Back To Top    #1728

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Is there any evidence that these weren't valid ballots?

9. Back To Top    #1729

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    Whichever party happens to be least popular with voters, will attempt to hold onto or regain power by any means available to them, while the other party cries "fraud."
    In this instance Trump is doing both.

10. Back To Top    #1730
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Is there any evidence that these weren't valid ballots?
    You mean besides the fact they were hidden under a table skirt and only pulled out after the count was supposedly done for the night, and all the observers left? If they were going to count for several more hours, why did they say it was over send everybody packing?