Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to observe your workflow when designing an enclosure, choosing a woofer...

1. Back To Top    #21
    Real Name
    Dustin

Re: I want to observe your workflow when designing an enclosure, choosing a woofer...

Hey Justin! I just saw this post for the first time today. You know I'm always up to help out wherever I can. Shoot me a PM or an email (first name.last name @gmail.com) if you want to get something scheduled.
    New Truck | No System
    2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion

2. Back To Top    #22
    Real Name
    Nick

Re: I want to observe your workflow when designing an enclosure, choosing a woofer...

Hey, i'll be in phoenix from the 22nd to 28th or so. If you want to see how me and Kev do it, itll be very quick. It pretty much entails me sticking my head out of the office and yelling "yo Kev! how much airspace can we fit there... one and a half feet? well figure out a way to fit two"

If you want to see it in person, let me know

3. Back To Top    #23
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Big thank you to Jdunk54nl for the screen share session this weekend. That was a lot of fun!

These are turning out to be really helpful and I'm learning a bunch about this project. I look forward to more of them. Please contact me if you'd like to help.

~JZ
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    Big thank you to Jdunk54nl for the screen share session this weekend. That was a lot of fun!

These are turning out to be really helpful and I'm learning a bunch about this project. I look forward to more of them. Please contact me if you'd like to help.

~JZ
    Now fix my door speaker response!
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

5. Back To Top    #25

Quote Originally Posted by rton20s View Post
    Hey Justin! I just saw this post for the first time today. You know I'm always up to help out wherever I can. Shoot me a PM or an email (first name.last name @gmail.com) if you want to get something scheduled.
    Thank you so much for the phone call and screen share tonight! I really enjoyed seeing things from your point of view and also all the other stuff we talked about like the new JBL processor that is revealed at NAMM yesterday with literally no information about it.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

6. Back To Top    #26

Justin are you interested in being involved in a first start up? Probably be sometime tomorrow (Sunday 1-19) afternoon/evening. It will be my first with DSP. 3 way active with "real-center" center channel. LMK if interested.

7. Back To Top    #27

Quote Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
    Justin are you interested in being involved in a first start up? Probably be sometime tomorrow (Sunday 1-19) afternoon/evening. It will be my first with DSP. 3 way active with "real-center" center channel. LMK if interested.
    Thank you for the kind offer, however I am not interested in the tuning process right now. I'm more interested in the planning, simulation, modeling, and choosing-a-speaker process such as using WinISD or BassBoxPro or VituixCad or something similar.
    Do it for them.

8. Back To Top    #28

Another big thank you to Izay for a screen share and interview today!

I'm really enjoying seeing the design process from everyone's point of view. Some of the assumptions I had were spot on and some of the assumptions I had were completely backwards. I'm learning a lot!

I want to do many more interviews/screenshares.
    Please send me a message if you're interested in helping:

my email address is: justinzazzi at gmail
    Do it for them.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Real Name
    Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    Thank you so much for the phone call and screen share tonight! I really enjoyed seeing things from your point of view and also all the other stuff we talked about like the new JBL processor that is revealed at NAMM yesterday with literally no information about it.
    Its always good talking with you Justin. I really enjoyed going over my processes with you as well as all of our sidetrack conversations. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with all of the data you are collecting. As I said, if you need anything else just let me know. I'll make sure that next time around I'm set up on my Macbook so we don't have to use the phones.
    New Truck | No System
    2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion