Thread: Eclipse CD7200mkII with iPC-106 iPod adapter, remote control, box, literature, etc

1. Back To Top    #1
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Post Eclipse CD7200mkII with iPC-106 iPod adapter, remote control, box, literature, etc

Manufacturer/Model Number:
    Eclipse CD7200mkII
    Eclipse iPC-106 iPod adapter
    remote control, box, literature (everything as-seen in the pictures)

Price & Shipping Terms:
    $303 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states, extra shipping elsewhere

Condition of Each Item:
    Used, Very Good
    Although I have tested it and it works well, this gear is a little older and will not last forever. Please understand this before buying.

I bought this as backup for the 7200 that is currently in my car. The one in my car refuses to break. Maybe you can make use of this one. Please see pictures below. I have a video showing the CD eject function works, the face plate moves as it should, and the display works well.

I also have the factory service manual and if for whatever reason you need support I will do what I can to help you, so long as I still have that manual. This could be very useful for anyone wanting to hotrod their radio with different opamps or whatevers.

Image(s) of each Item: (Your image, not someone else's)

Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Eclipse CD7200mkII with iPC-106 iPod adapter, remote control, box, literature, et

Still avaiable.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Eclipse CD7200mkII with iPC-106 iPod adapter, remote control, box, literature, et

Still still available
    Do it for them.

4. Back To Top    #4

Still still still available.
    Do it for them.

5. Back To Top    #5

Still still still still available.
    Do it for them.

6. Back To Top    #6

So awesome - who was that who had the Suburban, wanted a period-correct high-end head unit? This would be a great one for that.

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    Still still still still available.
    Still still still still still available.
    Do it for them.

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Zazzi View Post
    Still still still still still available.
    Still still still still still still available.

If you are going to PM me and offer something less, or if you feel that my asking price is unreasonable, then please share! I can be convinced that I'm asking too much but you gotta put in a little more effort than "bro what's your lowest price?".
    Do it for them.

9. Back To Top    #9

This is sold. On another forum. To a person to lives 20 minutes away by complete chance. Small world!
    Do it for them.