Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolfram Audio amps

1. Back To Top    #21
    Vehicle
    2002 BMW M3

Re: Wolfram Audio amps

Yeh around both Fedex and UPS suck. USPS has seriously stepped up their game, never mess up around here, and are the only people I'll use here locally if at all possible. I ship a lot of small stuff over ebay and always use USPS.

2. Back To Top    #22

Quote Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
    Previous fedex employee here. FedEx is absolutely not the gold standard lol. The reason fedex is so good in some places and total shit in others is because FedEx ground is operated by independent contractors. FedEx themselves do not deliver anything. It's all routes that are purchased by people who then put fedex logos on their truck, wear a fedex shirt, and have a fedex scanner.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Haha, tell me who the best shipper is then. All of our shipments were expedited shipments. Many of them were classified assets, extremely expensive assets etc. I can't think of a single shipment that was delayed or god forbid lost. Most shippers are good nowadays. Hell standard USPS is good. I always try to use them for my own personal shipments when I can. Much cheaper and just as fast. BTW my neighbor is a UPS driver. He smokes weed constantly. No telling how many shipments he has lost. Bottom line is if you're in the shipping business and have to have something important delivered fast and secure you use Fedex. For all others any shipper will do

3. Back To Top    #23

This thread turned direction rather quickly...
    New Car... Stock Stereo

4. Back To Top    #24
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2019 Toyota Camry

Yeah, I'm still waiting to find out if the amps are any good.
    Meh, it'll play.

5. Back To Top    #25

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Yeah, I'm still waiting to find out if the amps are any good.
    They are awesome amps.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk