Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Bang for the buck TOWER speakers

1. Back To Top    #91

Re: Bang for the buck TOWER speakers

"I am kindly going to ask you to fuck off!"

BRILLIANT!!!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

2. Back To Top    #92
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

I come up with my best and most controversial material right after waking up from a nap. Helps when the discretion filters haven't had a chance to fully kick in yet.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

3. Back To Top    #93
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly SQ View Post
    OK

What's nice about buying from Crutchfield and other reputable places is chances are pretty much zero of getting screwed. Why do you think me and a few others voiced our concerns about that certain amp that was being sold impossibly cheap?

China will rip off a product making it as sub-par as possible then sell it to the ignorant bargain hunters outside of approved vendors just because they can. Sometimes you get lucky and other times you get hosed. If anyone decides to take a chance on those insanely cheap Elac's "identical" to the ones I paid 3 times for on sale then be my guest. Maybe they're legit, maybe they're a knockoff, maybe they don't even exist! Fakes are all over the place.
    I doubt I will ever recover my $$ from that fly by night outfit [ ebay ] and yes "fakes" ( and in this case "real" Elacs are made in China ).

4. Back To Top    #94
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

I still have my doubts about those identical Elac's being new and legit at $140 for the pair. Counterfeiting is big business in China. That's why you need to be extra careful when buying online. And if the product wasn't as described who's to say that fly by night dealer would make things right? I bought mine on sale from what I can tell and that was a pretty standard price all across the board from legit sellers. Being wise with your money doesn't always involve looking for the cheapest price. If it looks too good to be true it's most likely a scam
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

5. Back To Top    #95
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Quote Originally Posted by Queef View Post
    Oh , OK
    [ I still think he could order them and then send them back to the place he bought the $450.00 ones from and pocket whatever the difference between $140 & $450 is ]?
    Keep your expensive set , when these come , return to wherever in your original boxes ( if this box is in 'Mandarin/Cantonese -vs- american language )

And the reason "Andrew Jones" , or say "Michael Jordan" sign these contracts is $$$$.

{ My johnson says: MIC when I pee ( ade n hina are in lower case ) if a female excites me , it says . .
    Made in China } !
    Last edited by Queef; 12-28-2019 at 11:56 AM.

6. Back To Top    #96
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Keep your expensive set , when these come , return to wherever in your original boxes ( if this box is in 'Mandarin/Cantonese -vs- american language )

And the reason "Andrew Jones" , or say "Michael Jordan" sign these contracts is $$$$.
    Are you now suggesting he commit fraud to crutchfield?
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

7. Back To Top    #97
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    Yeah I'm better than that. I don't mind giving my money to Crutchfield because they're a great place to do business with. Honestly never seen anything bad about them when it comes to customer service.

8. Back To Top    #98

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    Did not understand it like that. If the set really is American made, then he can return his first bought set and get some cash back.
    Other way around, chinese box, then he can return the lower priced set.

Kelvin

9. Back To Top    #99
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

How many of you think the cheap set of Elac's are legit? And if they are how many think that if there's a problem with them the seller will make things right if there is a problem? It might be hard to understand for some but I'd rather do business with a place I fully trust even if it means paying more. It's not all about the money. This is also why I bought my Helix dsp from Skizer and not an unauthorized grey market European seller.

10. Back To Top    #100
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

{ My johnson says: MIC when I pee ( ade n hina are in lower case ) if a female excites me , it says . .
    Made in China } !
    Just so everyone knows I reported this post as a suggestion to be fraudulent in one way or another. I'm getting sick of this shit.