Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual intercorsa...

1. Back To Top    #551

Re: Sexual intercorsa...

First show with the new build… first place in master limited with the big boys (ps sound’s eddy, and pritesh from Platinum in car)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21099BA8-2CCC-46C8-B16C-9D7EFFE93116.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	17552  

2. Back To Top    #552

Oh hell yes - well deserved. Fully earned.
    A first right out of the gate with a new install... That's got to feel awesome.

With all the evolution through the front stage install, I know you were picky about all the details, so I can't say I'm surprised. I wish I could hear it myself. That first trophy says it all - success

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

3. Back To Top    #553

Quote Originally Posted by geolemon View Post
    Oh hell yes - well deserved. Fully earned.
    A first right out of the gate with a new install... That's got to feel awesome.

With all the evolution through the front stage install, I know you were picky about all the details, so I can't say I'm surprised. I wish I could hear it myself. That first trophy says it all - success

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    what makes it nicer is both the other installs are done by shops, I’m just little old me pinching my mates workshop space of a night (and some weeks also)

now to make the front stage better

4. Back To Top    #554

Well done sir!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Back To Top    #555
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

Well done and much deserved. You put in a ton of work and have a wealth of knowledge. You have helped me tremendously with all your posting. Thank you and congratulations.

6. Back To Top    #556

Second show today…

first place and a second win for the car

I have myself a well earned cold beer as it’s been roasting and sweaty all day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1465FFF1-BF81-4D3B-BF1E-50053D8CE424.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	17662   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F813CF5-6336-4EA5-A8E7-0E028C8D89DB.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	17663  

7. Back To Top    #557
    Real Name
    Brian
    Vehicle
    2020 Subaru Outback XT

Congrats, but don't drink that sh*tty American beer. You derserve better than that.

8. Back To Top    #558

Quote Originally Posted by Stycker View Post
    Congrats, but don't drink that sh*tty American beer. You derserve better than that.
    im not really a beer fan, but if it’s cold I can tolerate Budweiser…

9. Back To Top    #559

So I have done a bit of an improved tune with it flat from 200-20khz for pure sq, the well recorded detailed music of the Emma tracks is good on this at Emma levels and very detailed with good upper midrange and treble

as a daily preset I have also paid tribute to jazzi and incorporated his 3.1khz -3db dip with a Q of 1, this roughly replicates his dip from his house curve, preserves sparkle but gets rid of the harsh bits when I crank it!

10. Back To Top    #560
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

I really like my system being flat from about 200hz-20khz and the "BBC" or "Jazzi" dip.

When I had the small roll off like the JBL/Andy curve has, it didn't sound quite right. I think this is because the high frequency roll off is generally there due to air attenuation of high frequencies. This happens in homes due to distance away from the speakers. This doesn't really happen in most cars since we sit so close. So flat sounds right to me in the car.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods