Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Model S - Audiofrog, Audio Development, Helix, Fiio, Zapco, ResoNix

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Nick

Tesla Model S - Audiofrog, Audio Development, Helix, Fiio, Zapco, ResoNix

Hey everyone, were back with another build log. The videos will be coming out first, and in sections this time. They are being filmed better, with more detail, more fabrication, etc etc.. This first video is of the pillars. I would write a wall of text about what were are doing to this car, but you will hear all about it in the first few minutes of this video. Enjoy

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Re: Tesla Model S - Audiofrog, Audio Development, Helix, Fiio, Zapco, ResoNix

Nice work as always Nick. Hey, can I come down for a day to build some pillars?

EDIT; curious, what software do you use to edit your videos?
    Last edited by JCsAudio; 12-01-2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: spelling
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    Nice works as always Nick. Hey, can I come down for a day to build some pillars?

EDIT; curious, what software do you use to edit your videos?
    Thanks! And yeah, YOU can come down for a day so YOU can build some pillars lol. I use Adobe premiere pro. The intro is with after effects

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4. Back To Top    #4
    Vehicle
    2016 Hellcat Challenger

The intro is cool! And, Kevin is hilarious.

5. Back To Top    #5

This is great. I love that you walked us through the thought process and didn't just go right to building. Very informative and didn't give me motion sickness.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Charles
    Vehicle
    2015 RAV4

Quote Originally Posted by Dan17ExplLtd View Post
    This is great. I love that you walked us through the thought process and didn't just go right to building. Very informative and didn't give me motion sickness.
    I too really like and appreciate fabrication video's that go beyond just the "making" but delve into the reasons why certain choices were made; be it design layout, materials used, fabrication techniques etc. Hoping that Nick's future video's continue to share this insight.

Great job!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Dan17ExplLtd View Post
    Theres much more of that mounts use in the second part which will be out in a few hours. Thank YOU for that. It works great

8. Back To Top    #8
    Real Name
    Nick

Also, if you guys have any suggestions on what else you want to see, please say it.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Mind blowing attention to detail !

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Nick

Part 2..

Last edited by SkizeR; 12-01-2019 at 05:22 PM.