1. Back To Top    #31
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Re: Under appreciated Subwoofers

2. Back To Top    #32

Quote Originally Posted by blockrocker View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how long have you been giving them that much power? They look like an incredibly underrated sub.
    A few months, maybe 6-7, but I don't pound on them too much. All of the box modeling software and spreadsheets I used pointed to @1800 watts rms to reach Xmax. They probably aren't getting too much more than 1200 very often, I just set my gains for 1800, they do seem quite content though.

3. Back To Top    #33

Quote Originally Posted by Queef View Post
    I'd my current sub doesn't work to my liking, that's what I was doing to get except the non slim version

4. Back To Top    #34
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

That one is good in under 1/2 cu ft , if regular or full size sub is to , perfect !
    What about displacement or how much space sub takes up ? Still stuff the box , no matter which one you use.

5. Back To Top    #35

What about the Stereo Integrity RM-12? Or even the new upcoming SQL 12 and SQL 15. I’ve been considering trying out a single 12 Sealed. Seems like there was a little buzz on the RM-12 but sort of died out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Back To Top    #36
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by Jaegearman View Post
    What about the Stereo Integrity RM-12? Or even the new upcoming SQL 12 and SQL 15. I’ve been considering trying out a single 12 Sealed. Seems like there was a little buzz on the RM-12 but sort of died out.

I was wondering when someone was going to mention Stereo Integrity. I’ll see if I can get those modeled up soon.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

7. Back To Top    #37

Yes please

8. Back To Top    #38
    Vehicle
    Alfa Romeo GT

Im surprised I dont see more of TREO Engeneering stuff arround - very nice sounding subs - the old TSX model was IMHO one of the best price-performance drivers, their higher lines like SSX were just awesome and almost undestructable - I used them for dBDrag compettitions - a WR setters

New CV Strokers - the same thing as TREO
    FOR FAST MOVING CONCERTS
    Team LBaudio
    Team BRAX
    Team SCB
    Team Car Audio Lab
    EMMA SLO head

9. Back To Top    #39
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Quote Originally Posted by LBaudio View Post
    Yes on Cerwin Vegas ever since ????
    Just one of the best ever ( over sung , though )
    Cost alot and perform like it !

10. Back To Top    #40
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Quote Originally Posted by Jaegearman View Post

See attached model below in the same ported box and power as the first simulations. I know the ST can take more but for comparisons sake I'm keeping things apples to apples. Stereo Integrity RM-12 (Green) vs AudioFrog GB12 (orange)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stereo Integrity 2020 (Green) vs AudioFrog GB12 (orange).png 
Views:	479 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	8347

Quote Originally Posted by LBaudio View Post
    Im surprised I dont see more of TREO Engeneering stuff arround - very nice sounding subs - the old TSX model was IMHO one of the best price-performance drivers, their higher lines like SSX were just awesome and almost undestructable - I used them for dBDrag compettitions - a WR setters

Those look interesting LBaudio. I didn't find a SSX but I did find a TE model that is rated for 500 watts and taunted for its SQ so I modeled that one compared to the AF GB12 in the same ported box. Treo Enginering TE Sub D2 (Yellow) vs AudioFrog GB12 (orange)

Name:	Treo Enginering TE Sub D2 (Yellow) vs AudioFrog GB12 (orange).png 
Views:	249 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	8348

All three together.

Name:	Stereo Integrity RM-12  (Green) vs AudioFrog GB12 (orange) vs Treo (Yellow).png 
Views:	255 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	8349

http://www.treoonline.com/ssx.html
    https://stereointegrity.com/product/rm-12/
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901