Thread: B2 Audio Amps

1. Back To Top    #1

B2 Audio Amps

I've been looking for a 6 channel amp to power my 3 way front stage but don't have the funds to spend on Zapco, JL, or Audio Control. I then ran across the B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 amp that states it does 4x110 and 2x 200 which is pretty much exactly the power I was looking for. I don't really know much about them other than they are mostly a spl brand from what I can tell. Does anyone know if they actually do rated power and second if they would do very well in a SQ vehicle? Sky high audio has them on sale right now for $337 which seems like a great deal. https://skyhighcaraudio.com/b2-rage-1200-6/

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: B2 Audio Amps

For 337 sure. But I've never been impressed by anything b2

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
    For 337 sure. But I've never been impressed by anything b2
    What are the issues you've had with their products if you dont mind me asking? Do their amps not sound very good or produce noise? Or have they had reliability issues? Like I said I'm not familiar with this brand and the price almost seems to be to good to be true.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by soundstreamer View Post
    What are the issues you've had with their products if you dont mind me asking? Do their amps not sound very good or produce noise? Or have they had reliability issues? Like I said I'm not familiar with this brand and the price almost seems to be to good to be true.
    The newest amps I've used from them was the referance 4ch. The one that's like 1400bucks. It showed up dead. Hassle getting it returned. Got a new one. And it was meh. Swapped it out with a with a jl 4ch (mind you I hate jl) and instantly better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
    The newest amps I've used from them was the referance 4ch. The one that's like 1400bucks. It showed up dead. Hassle getting it returned. Got a new one. And it was meh. Swapped it out with a with a jl 4ch (mind you I hate jl) and instantly better.

Thanks for your input. That is worrisome information.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by soundstreamer View Post
    Thanks for your input. That is worrisome information.
    This was just my opinion. The rage 3way set sucks to.

I think everyone is on them because sky high car audio and steve Meade like them