Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Kenwood KAC 7204 AMP

1. Back To Top    #201
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2019 Toyota Camry

Re: Kenwood KAC 7204 AMP

For the power and drivers you are using I use #8 or #10 pan head wood screws if the wood is good and solid in the screw hole. Torx or Robertson make for better multiple in and out screws in my opinion. For higher output systems or chewed up screw holes, I drill the holes out a little more and put tee nuts in the back side of the hole. This allows the use of some nice machine screws.
    Meh, it'll play.

2. Back To Top    #202

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    See, this is the problem. Sound is subjective. What I like may be meh to you. For example, many like metal tweeters but I won't even consider them. Doesn't mean metal tweets are wrong, just wrong for me. You have to find what you like. We can give generalities, but you are ultimately the final judge.

use hurricane or t-nuts https://www.homedepot.com/b/Hardware...6538,8439,6585
    Yea, sound is subjective but I also need the knowledge so I dont blow my sht up. Instead of initially coming in here, I couldve bought a couple of jackhammers for my setup and never know why they didnt perform like advertised LOL. That's why I told yall what amp I have and what music I like

3. Back To Top    #203

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    For the power and drivers you are using I use #8 or #10 pan head wood screws if the wood is good and solid in the screw hole. Torx or Robertson make for better multiple in and out screws in my opinion. For higher output systems or chewed up screw holes, I drill the holes out a little more and put tee nuts in the back side of the hole. This allows the use of some nice machine screws.
    Cool. Thanks

4. Back To Top    #204
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by Packers27 View Post
    Yea, sound is subjective but I also need the knowledge so I dont blow my sht up.
    That was covered over 100 posts ago

5. Back To Top    #205
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	168 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	8449

6. Back To Top    #206

LOL ...and before that, it had been thoroughly covered at that other place.

7. Back To Top    #207

Not to my liking!

8. Back To Top    #208

Quote Originally Posted by papacueball View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	168 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	8449
    With a name like papacueball, I'm assuming this is you LOL

9. Back To Top    #209

Quote Originally Posted by Packers27 View Post
    Not to my liking!

10. Back To Top    #210

Thank you Smitty for everything. Queef, keep your head up. My second job is a mystery online browser. I leave reviews for sites, pages and even users. I chose this site because I actually DO want to learn about car audio do it was an easy choice. I have already bought and installed the ID10V4D4 and they hit hard. So, my conclusion is this!

It's a great site for learners. SMITTY is the winner here. Although everyone was helpful, even Queef, Sublime is just a straight up dickhead and thats unfortunate. I expected more out of him, being "the administrator ".

What I said about Smitty was true. I have spoke to him a long time ago about car audio and he helped me tremendously. This was probably 10-15 years ago maybe. He is the best!! Nielson and other tracking companies know it too, trust me. Kudos to you "fella" LOL. I reviewed 6 people that "helped" me. Papacueball, you hurt the site with your "cute" little picture right at the end. You never even offered help. You havent contributed whatsoever. Other than Smitty, QUEEF was so helpful, although I already 90% of the stuff. He private messaged me on a regular basis, with suggestions. Queef, I know you had TBI and I'm sure its tougher for you to complete tasks like everyone else, but you sir, you're the epitome of what online support is about.

Thank yall for your time and please do a better job as a whole, to help out noobs in need. I dont want to report this site as flawed/non-operational.