Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Kenwood KAC 7204 AMP

1. Back To Top    #221
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Re: Kenwood KAC 7204 AMP

Papa you have this plaque: God is good , God is fair , to some he gave brains , to others hair

2. Back To Top    #222
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

I kept seeing this thread pop up, but never bothered to read past the first page until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers27 View Post
    ...What I said about Smitty was true. I have spoke to him a long time ago about car audio and he helped me tremendously. This was probably 10-15 years ago maybe. He is the best!!
    So you started this thread after 10-15 years of experience?

...A fella from Caraudio.com sent me here. They didnt seem to have the patience with me and thats okay I guess...

... My second job is a mystery online browser. I leave reviews for sites, pages and even users. I chose this site because I actually DO want to learn about car audio do it was an easy choice. I have already bought and installed the ID10V4D4 and they hit hard. So, my conclusion is this!

It's a great site for learners. SMITTY is the winner here. Although everyone was helpful, even Queef, Sublime is just a straight up dickhead and thats unfortunate. I expected more out of him, being "the administrator ".

...Nielson and other tracking companies know it too, trust me. Kudos to you "fella" LOL. I reviewed 6 people that "helped" me. Papacueball, you hurt the site with your "cute" little picture right at the end. You never even offered help. You havent contributed whatsoever. Other than Smitty, QUEEF was so helpful, although I already 90% of the stuff. He private messaged me on a regular basis, with suggestions. Queef, I know you had TBI and I'm sure its tougher for you to complete tasks like everyone else, but you sir, you're the epitome of what online support is about.
    Mystery shoppers and review/tracking companies are always contracted by the website owner to track sales, advertising potential, support, etc. CAJ doesn't sell anything, doesn't have advertisement, nor does it have any employees. Furthermore, as the site owner, I have not been contacted about any mystery reviews, and I certainly haven't given any permission to do so.

As far as "reviewing" users, I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. This website has no employees...the people who post here do so voluntarily, for love of the hobby/community, and they can be as helpful as they want to be. Likewise, if the OP chooses to ignore the advice given, the user also has license to speak their displeasure for having their time wasted.
    Thank yall for your time and please do a better job as a whole, to help out noobs in need. I dont want to report this site as flawed/non-operational.

3. Back To Top    #223
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

how old R ?

please tell me why moronish people living with their mothers are important, again ?

WTF ?

4. Back To Top    #224

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    I kept seeing this thread pop up, but never bothered to read past the first page until now.

So you started this thread after 10-15 years of experience?

Mystery shoppers and review/tracking companies are always contracted by the website owner to track sales, advertising potential, support, etc. CAJ doesn't sell anything, doesn't have advertisement, nor does it have any employees. Furthermore, as the site owner, I have not been contacted about any mystery reviews, and I certainly haven't given any permission to do so.

As far as "reviewing" users, I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. This website has no employees...the people who post here do so voluntarily, for love of the hobby/community, and they can be as helpful as they want to be. Likewise, if the OP chooses to ignore the advice given, the user also has license to speak their displeasure for having their time wasted.

Nope!! You're wrong about everything!

5. Back To Top    #225

Name:  just stop.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  7.2 KB

6. Back To Top    #226
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Quote Originally Posted by Packers27 View Post
    Nope!! You're wrong about everything!
    So what will happen if we get a bad review? Will we get kicked off the internet, or will we lose all the ad revenue that I'm not getting?

7. Back To Top    #227
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

I'm locking this thread.
    Packers27 is a self admitted liar and troll. Judging from his posts, he isn't very bright either. He preyed upon the kindness and goodwill of our members. IMO, CAJ is better off without him and his ilk. But that will be Al's decision.

Z
    aka: Dickhead