Thread: Hello from Alberta!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Vehicle
    2018 Nissan Frontier

Hello from Alberta!

I am a fellow car stereo nut who discovered this forum from r/carav. I'm a basshead at heart but am slowly refining my taste towards the EQ side of things. Mainly, I just love learning about, installing, and listening to car stereos!

My current setup includes my first 3-way active front and my first DSP. It has completely revived my love of this hobby. Although it is still very much a work in progress, my system includes: Kenwood ddx395 head unit, Helix dsp.3, Audio Dynamics 3000 series twt/mid/woofs, FI BTL-3 15" in 4.5 cu. powered by a Crescendo S1+ (former basshead), and I'm currently looking for a new 6 channel amp. Everything is on stock electrical so far, but I have a 240amp Singer alt waiting to be installed in my Frontier truck.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning from all of you folks! If any one has an opinion on my 6 channel choices, I'm all ears. Stuck between Mmats HIFI6150 or the new Arc audio ARC1000.6?

Let me know what you think, and its nice to meet you!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Re: Hello from Alberta!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Re: Hello from Alberta!

Welcome! You will be fine with either of those choices of amp.
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10