Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

1. Back To Top    #21
    Real Name
    Alex

Re: Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

An example of a kit for installing a tweeter (midrange) speaker.:
    Support mounting ring aluminum - with screw threads,
    chemically oxidized for installation in glue or putty.
    Ring with aluminum mesh - plating - polished nickel.

image share

2. Back To Top    #22
    Real Name
    Alex

Re: Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

Morel octopus style grill - on subs. Aluminum anodizing.

3. Back To Top    #23

Just got my order and this thing is beautiful. It's big but exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4. Back To Top    #24
    Real Name
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
    Just got my order and this thing is beautiful. It's big but exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I greet you! Excellent. The main thing that you liked it

5. Back To Top    #25

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander612 View Post
    I greet you! Excellent. The main thing that you liked it
    Looks very nice and well made the only thing I would have done different if it was mine was to not have the engraving done and just used a label printer. Also the highest draw should be as close to the Batt connection as to not draw power down the buz bar.

6. Back To Top    #26

Quote Originally Posted by Transitman View Post
    Looks very nice and well made the only thing I would have done different if it was mine was to not have the engraving done and just used a label printer. Also the highest draw should be as close to the Batt connection as to not draw power down the buz bar.
    I'm not understanding. It's a distribution block. 1 run of 1/0 from the battery to it. 3 amps is all that's being used all at 4 ohm.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Real Name
    Alex

Greetings! Yes, I can do different options. I.e. as the client wishes!

8. Back To Top    #28

I'm not understanding. It's a distribution block. 1 run of 1/0 from the battery to it. 3 amps is all that's being used all at 4 ohm.
    The highest load should be on the left nearest to the power input and the lowest demand on the right

9. Back To Top    #29

The highest load should be on the left nearest to the power input and the lowest demand on the right
    That's how it is. Tweeter and mid amp requires more amperage than the sub amp. This is why I did it like this. Sub amp is the smallest of the amps

10. Back To Top    #30
    Real Name
    Alex

That's how it is. Tweeter and mid amp requires more amperage than the sub amp. This is why I did it like this. Sub amp is the smallest of the amps
    I believe that at such small distances
    and thickness of a brass plate 8mm - the location of consumers will not affect