Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Alex

Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

I will execute your order on an individual project.
    Approximate steps for ordering:
    The description of the rings and grilles,parts, etc.
    1. Drawing up individual technical project together with the customer.Please make a picture of the place they going to,manual to speaker or link required. It is desirable (but rather necessary) to make the photo
    Clarification of the form, the type and design of products mounting rings(spacers or protective grill: mesh insert or clamp style), polishing, painting, satin finish (Decorative risk until matt) on photo examples from the gallery of works . Selecting protective mesh (grill): small or large, or the model for the manufacture of the machine laser cutting, etc. Model making himself at your request.
    Manufacturing grid laser cut (after the approval of the model made by me according to your wishes or designs. Calculation and approval of its value is carried out separately, since its value is higher than the cost of nets made of perforated fabric.
    2. I make a sketch and later, together, we specify all the dimensions, namely: which screws are used for mounting,what needed holes - which are necessary threaded holes (m3, m4, etc.) - may be for example a photo.
    3. After clarifying all questions overall costwill be determined. Then I run to the work of the queue - about 2 weeks.
    4. Payment after manufacture and provide a photo of final work.

Sending international mail EMS to the specified address.
    What is included in the final cost and a brief description of the process (for example, rings with a protective mesh)
    1. The diameter and thickness of the aluminum blank Rings.
    2. its manufacture.
    3. The production of holes and thread at a given radius.
    3. Further -finishing of the rings-satin finishing, polishing, painting.
    There are many examples here by reference (but not all)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...nc?usp=sharing

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alex

Re: Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

Power distributor. Type examples:
    (case - black polyacetal, brass tires with nickel coating.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Perpetually dissatisfied tRidiot's Avatar
    Real Name
    Danny

Re: Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers. Power distributor.

Those of you who don't know, I can vouch for Alexander.... he is good people. I did a high dollar project with him and he delivered, and does EXCELLENT work.

Highly recommended!

4. Back To Top    #4

Are you able to make an all in 1 fused power and ground distro?

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Alex

Hi. Yes I can . But usually everyone asks for their configuration of electrical consumers.I.e. Individual distributors are made under each project.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Alex

This one for example is made in single tier.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Alex

This example is made two-tiered:

8. Back To Top    #8
    Real Name
    Alex

If you need a distributor for your needs - then I need:
    1. wire cross-section or types of crimped copper lugs.
    2. The number of inputs.
    3. The number of outputs.
    Better just a freehand drawing, a top view. Anyway, then I'll draw everything for sure.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Very nice work Next spring I'll be in touch. Thinking 2 vertical bar grill for Alpine Type R 12 emulating these

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander612 View Post
    This example is made two-tiered:
    This would be awesome. Power or ground stacked! It would make routing to each amp cleaner. I am interested in this