Thread: "How Gen Z Conservatives Win 2020"

1. Back To Top    #1

"How Gen Z Conservatives Win 2020"

"Steven Crowder explains to Texas A&M students how their generation, "Gen Z" -- one of the most conservative generations on record -- may pull out a Republican win in 2020."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1TYkvt80JA

Crowder is KILLING it!

Could it be that the tide is finally turning?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: "How Gen Z Conservatives Win 2020"

Don't know how i feel about it but many in gen z are turning against Crowder, Shapiro, Kirk ect about not being near conservative enough. I think they are more radical than conservative. Good, Bad I'm not sure.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Re: "How Gen Z Conservatives Win 2020"

The WIN is coming Grinder

[QUOTE]Is generation Z conservative?

Generation Z considers itself more accepting and open-minded than any generation before it. Almost half of Gen Zs are minorities, compared to 22% of Baby Boomers, and the majority of Gen Z supports social movements such as Black Lives Matter, transgender rights, and feminism./QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Generation Z, is the youngest, most ethnically-diverse, and largest generation in American history, comprising 27% of the US population. Pew Research recently defined Gen Z as anyone born after 1997. Gen Z grew up with technology, the internet, and social media, which sometimes causes them to be stereotyped as tech-addicted, anti-social, or “social justice warriors.”/QUOTE]