Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If something big is going to happen, it will probably happen in the next 3 days.

1. Back To Top    #21
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle
    1993 Dodge Dakota, 2003 Subaru Outback

Re: If something big is going to happen, it will probably happen in the next 3 days.

Well how about you just tell me what your sources are that you work from. i.e. who/what told you 8 days ago that the next three days were IT. Tell me, so I can make my own informed decision.
    Please leave your comments in the box outside my door, right underneath the sign that reads: Shame T. Llama, phD. Your thoughts are very important to me!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: If something big is going to happen, it will probably happen in the next 3 days.

LOL@ Tim making an informed decision

3. Back To Top    #23
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle

One time I did. I swear. I got stung by a bee, so I decided not to go near they bees nest again. No regrets.
    Please leave your comments in the box outside my door, right underneath the sign that reads: Shame T. Llama, phD. Your thoughts are very important to me!

4. Back To Top    #24
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by Lanson - Fourthmeal View Post
    Um... no.

That's already happening (powers that be going away)

I said that the window of opportunity is closing. Another one will open, but it will be a few weeks.

These opportunities are just collective consciousness windows. But nobody knows the timetable.
    You'll see , our relatives relative's, relative's are going to love the next million years after 2013's horror has faded into obscurity
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #25
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by shamethellama View Post
    Well how about you just tell me what your sources are that you work from. i.e. who/what told you 8 days ago that the next three days were IT. Tell me, so I can make my own informed decision.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

Plz ty

6. Back To Top    #26
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

Why? So you can belittle the source?

Everything is in probabilities, anyway. That's one big reason I didn't say, HEY EVERYONE, SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

My biggest source, is Source. From the heart. I kept reading (in fringe places) about the potentiality of a large shift to occur, but the kicker is the collective consciousness has to shift first. In other words, we must collectively "wake up".

If it doesn't resonate with you, walk away.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Real Name
    Tim
    Vehicle

Well, you clearly wanted to share your views, otherwise you never would have made the thread. You did ask for discussion, so why not share the source of your views and expound on your perspective? It is the nature of discussion to share why you believe what you believe, and without the "why", the discussion becomes pointless. For instance, say for the sake of discussion that I claim that my Hybrid Audio Technologies speakers to be the best speakers in the world (which is a farce), because someone told me they are. So, naturally you ask, "Well who told you that?" And then I say, "I'm not telling you." Does that not strongly discredit my opinion?

If you have a source, any source besides yourself, that mentions a timeline for something bad to happen in any capacity that meshes with your opinion, I will respond only with a "Thank you" and a , then I will walk away. Well, actually I think I'll ride my stallion into the setting sun. Would be more dramatic, right?

8. Back To Top    #28
    Real Name
    Keele
    Vehicle
    17 Spark

Quote Originally Posted by shamethellama View Post
    Well, actually I think I'll ride my stallion into the setting sun. Would be more dramatic, right?
    Name:  th1.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  14.7 KB
    Giddy up

9. Back To Top    #29
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

The next window of opportunity is a big one

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/...3-finally.html

This isn't the first time I've heard that this November is game-on for major changes.

This coincides with the Cobra info.