Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

  1. Back To Top    #11

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Cheap tools can certainly be found in the Ukraine, but they are "one-time"

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Noob JCsAudio's Avatar
    Real Name
    John
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle
    See signature
    Posts
    657
    Join Date
    Aug 2019

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Looks good and I like the router side by side with the table saw. I think I like the shop even better. Nice and neat.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

    Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

    Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

    https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901






  3. Back To Top    #13
    Senior Member chithead's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Location
    Concord,NC
    Vehicle
    2019 Ram 1500
    Posts
    2,943
    Join Date
    Jul 2013

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    Looks good and I like the router side by side with the table saw. I think I like the shop even better. Nice and neat.
    Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately, it definitely doesn't look that way anymore

    Need to get back on using it as a shop instead of a storage building.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Procrastinator beak81champ's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Location
    Springfield, Illinois
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
    Posts
    798
    Join Date
    Nov 2015

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Great write up! If my Jet ever takes a crap, this will be a serious contender.
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

  5. Back To Top    #15

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    So far, not a one. It's been flawless, just like all my other Bosch tools. Purchased a Freud 60 tooth blade recently to try it, but haven't had much chance to swap the Diablo blade out yet.

    Wish I could have swung the funds to get a matching miter saw, but went with a Metabo 10" compound slider instead. It's been a pleasure in the shop too. Much better than the Kobalt 7 1/4" it replaced. In all fairness though, I wore that Kobalt out. Made more cuts with it than an emo teen.
    If one is comsidering both a table saw and a compound mitre saw, and are tight in space... then this can be viable an option:
    https://youtu.be/XKGn1nZZYfs

    They are bit in the $$$ end, and at ~60 pounds they portable enough with the wheels, but one would not want to move it too far.
    But the pull function of the saw does make it serve as a mitre saw of sorts.

  6. Back To Top    #16

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    If one is comsidering both a table saw and a compound mitre saw,, and are tight in space... then this can be viable an option:
    https://youtu.be/XKGn1nZZYfs

    They are bit in the $$$ end, and at ~60 pounds they portable enough with the wheels, but one would not want to move it too far.
    But the pull function of the saw does make it serve as a mitre saw of sorts.
    I continued to use my Bosh brand table saw for many years. However, I had some angle issues. Now I need a suitable fence. I watched the video. I know MAFELL is a good brand. To use it, I will need a fence. Does it come with a suitable fence? Or will I buy it separately? Can you let me know if you are using it?
    Last edited by 02tabethalockwood; 07-16-2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: fix a small typo

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Dickhead SublimeZ's Avatar
    Real Name
    James
    Location
    Deepinthehearta, TX
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar
    Posts
    2,032
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by 02tabethalockwood View Post
    I continued to use my Bosh brand table saw for many years. However, I had some angle issues. Now I need a suitable fence. I watched the video. I know MAFELL is a good brand. To use it, I will need a fence. Does it come with a suitable fence? Or will I buy it separately? Can you let me know if you are using it?

    he hasn't been on in a couple of months. Might try a pm


  8. Back To Top    #18

    Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    he hasn't been on in a couple of months. Might try a pm
    Thank you for the referral. I'll send him a private message.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back To Top