Re: Bosch GTS1031 10in. Table Saw

Cheap tools can certainly be found in the Ukraine, but they are "one-time"

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    John
    Vehicle
    See signature

Looks good and I like the router side by side with the table saw. I think I like the shop even better. Nice and neat.
    Mazda CX5 AF GB10, AF GB25, AF GB60, JL VX800/8i, AF GB12 sealed, Mmats M1400.1

Ford F150
    AF GB10, AF GB25, JLC5, JL twk88/Pioneer D8604, Mosconi Pico, JBL Club 5501, Sundown SD3-10 ported @ 30 Hz

Sienna
    AF GB15, Audiofrog GS690, JL twk88/Pioneer D9500F, JBL GTX500, Alpine SWS10 ported @ 31 Hz

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threa.../#post-5608901

3. Back To Top    #13
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by JCsAudio View Post
    Looks good and I like the router side by side with the table saw. I think I like the shop even better. Nice and neat.
    Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately, it definitely doesn't look that way anymore

Need to get back on using it as a shop instead of a storage building.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

4. Back To Top    #14
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Great write up! If my Jet ever takes a crap, this will be a serious contender.
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

5. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    So far, not a one. It's been flawless, just like all my other Bosch tools. Purchased a Freud 60 tooth blade recently to try it, but haven't had much chance to swap the Diablo blade out yet.

Wish I could have swung the funds to get a matching miter saw, but went with a Metabo 10" compound slider instead. It's been a pleasure in the shop too. Much better than the Kobalt 7 1/4" it replaced. In all fairness though, I wore that Kobalt out. Made more cuts with it than an emo teen.
    If one is comsidering both a table saw and a compound mitre saw, and are tight in space... then this can be viable an option:
    https://youtu.be/XKGn1nZZYfs

They are bit in the $$$ end, and at ~60 pounds they portable enough with the wheels, but one would not want to move it too far.
    But the pull function of the saw does make it serve as a mitre saw of sorts.

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
    If one is comsidering both a table saw and a compound mitre saw,, and are tight in space... then this can be viable an option:
    https://youtu.be/XKGn1nZZYfs

They are bit in the $$$ end, and at ~60 pounds they portable enough with the wheels, but one would not want to move it too far.
    But the pull function of the saw does make it serve as a mitre saw of sorts.
    I continued to use my Bosh brand table saw for many years. However, I had some angle issues. Now I need a suitable fence. I watched the video. I know MAFELL is a good brand. To use it, I will need a fence. Does it come with a suitable fence? Or will I buy it separately? Can you let me know if you are using it?
    Last edited by 02tabethalockwood; 07-16-2022 at 11:30 AM. Reason: fix a small typo

7. Back To Top    #17
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by 02tabethalockwood View Post
    I continued to use my Bosh brand table saw for many years. However, I had some angle issues. Now I need a suitable fence. I watched the video. I know MAFELL is a good brand. To use it, I will need a fence. Does it come with a suitable fence? Or will I buy it separately? Can you let me know if you are using it?

he hasn't been on in a couple of months. Might try a pm

8. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    he hasn't been on in a couple of months. Might try a pm
    Thank you for the referral. I'll send him a private message.