Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Real Name
    Jacob

Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

We had this thread over on the other site so figured it should be transferred here.

Tomorrow October 19, 2019
    Justin Zazzi and I (Doug Dobson will also be there) are going to the cars and coffee event at 8:30 am. It lasts until 10pm. We are going to grab lunch/coffee close by once we are done looking at all of the pretty cars.

Address is
    1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
    Chandler, AZ 85248

Side note: For anyone from Phoenix, Justin and I are trying to get a same time same place monthly meetup for all of us sound quality friends. Example: Second Wednesday of the month at some restaurant at 6pm.
    What day works best for you? Weekend or weekday is good.
    I know I can't do Tuesday or Thursday because I teach college classes those nights.

2. Back To Top    #311
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Re: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

I am also available both days.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

3. Back To Top    #312
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Here is the plan for Saturday, 12/11/21 (This date makes me happy as it is a palindrome)

Meet at Noon at

The Beach House AZ

501 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012

https://goo.gl/maps/Pr4M8VWAnrGknEHe9

Pm me for my cell if you are new
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

4. Back To Top    #313
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

These are always such great events with some really cool and like minded people, i am really bummed i have to skip this month

5. Back To Top    #314
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Tomorrow is the day! See you all there!
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

6. Back To Top    #315

Thank you all for coming out today! Excellent food choice by the way, fish tacos were amazing.

Also, fun to see a new face this time! Thank you for inviting us to your home to see your theater. That thing is incredible and I need one now.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

7. Back To Top    #316
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Ya. Darren's theatre was crazy! I went home and looked at mine and was instantly sad . Not really. I really like what I have currently and what I am about to get I just need a jvc nx9 and a huge acoustically transparent screen.....oh and a house that I can fit that in...

8. Back To Top    #317
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Right now our plan for Saturday's Meetup is La Grande Orange for lunch or dinner. Still hashing time out, but at least that time range.

9. Back To Top    #318

Gonna be great!
    Do it for them.

10. Back To Top    #319
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

Is THIS the location?

11. Back To Top    #320
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

It appears I never hit submit reply for final update for this…sorry folks, updated every forum but this one.

Meetup Details:
    Saturday, January 8th @ 5pm

4410 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018

https://goo.gl/maps/d6UYVKx5n99SxBnJ6