Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Real Name
    Jacob

Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

We had this thread over on the other site so figured it should be transferred here.

Tomorrow October 19, 2019
    Justin Zazzi and I (Doug Dobson will also be there) are going to the cars and coffee event at 8:30 am. It lasts until 10pm. We are going to grab lunch/coffee close by once we are done looking at all of the pretty cars.

Address is
    1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
    Chandler, AZ 85248

Side note: For anyone from Phoenix, Justin and I are trying to get a same time same place monthly meetup for all of us sound quality friends. Example: Second Wednesday of the month at some restaurant at 6pm.
    What day works best for you? Weekend or weekday is good.
    I know I can't do Tuesday or Thursday because I teach college classes those nights.

2. Back To Top    #301
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

I just realized I am already booked Saturday November 6th (the day). If you all can still make it, then go for it on that day, if not we can schedule it for either the 7th or the 14th (I also have something planned on the 13th)
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

3. Back To Top    #302
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Saturday Morning @9am is the day and time!

Now we just need a place to meet up for some breakfast prior to heading to Rockford Fosgate for some listening sessions on how loud is twice as loud.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

4. Back To Top    #303

Dang I just signed up and came across this. I moved from chandler/gilbert in 09 and wish I was still there for many reasons.

5. Back To Top    #304
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Saturday (tomorrow) 9am @ the Daily Dose Rio Salado
    96 S Rockford Dr #105, Tempe, AZ 85281

https://goo.gl/maps/BtPZXHGKLpvowTsH7

After going to Rockford for the listening tests of how loud is twice as loud! Join us for one or both!

PM me for my cell number!

6. Back To Top    #305
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

Hopefully i can finish up the Saturday morning training class in time to join you guys even if its at the tail end of the listening "Twice as Loud" sessions

7. Back To Top    #306
    Vehicle
    2011 F350

Just want to give a shout out to Justin, Jacob, Rick and Cutaway for the great time I had at the Saturday meet up. It was nice to meet you all and I look forward to more.

8. Back To Top    #307
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Fun meeting you too!
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

9. Back To Top    #308
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Another great meetup this past Saturday!

Did how loud is twice as loud this weekend. If I remember correctly our 4 person average was 9.5db. One person was 8.5db and most were in the 9's. So the research saying that 10db is twice as loud seems to hold true.

We did this using a DSP board where it was a near instant a/b and level control. Multiple times for each change randomly done.

10. Back To Top    #309
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

A thankful shoutout to @Jdunk54nl & @Justin Zazzi for the intro crash course into using SMAART and the importance of Phase between drivers!!! All in all it was a fun and educational time!!! So sad we have to wait a full month before meeting up again

11. Back To Top    #310
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Next Meetup is Scheduled for the weekend of 12/11/21.

Does Saturday or Sunday work better for all of you? I am free both days.