Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Real Name
    Jacob

Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

We had this thread over on the other site so figured it should be transferred here.

Tomorrow October 19, 2019
    Justin Zazzi and I (Doug Dobson will also be there) are going to the cars and coffee event at 8:30 am. It lasts until 10pm. We are going to grab lunch/coffee close by once we are done looking at all of the pretty cars.

Address is
    1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
    Chandler, AZ 85248

Side note: For anyone from Phoenix, Justin and I are trying to get a same time same place monthly meetup for all of us sound quality friends. Example: Second Wednesday of the month at some restaurant at 6pm.
    What day works best for you? Weekend or weekday is good.
    I know I can't do Tuesday or Thursday because I teach college classes those nights.

2. Back To Top    #351
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Re: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    Who is interested in a road trip????

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/show...7737#post77737

Me me me me!
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

3. Back To Top    #352
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Some of us are heading out here next weekend! We have some more room in vehicles if you want to join!
    I will be leaving Friday night around 5pm and coming back Sunday after the competition. We are staying at @Justin Zazzi's house in L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by nadams5755 View Post
    January 2023:

January 14th. SoCal SPL Kickoff at Tune Time in Redlands CA:
    Basswars - https://www.facebook.com/events/1074416273258174/

January 15th. SoCal SQ Kickoff at Audio Systems in Montclair CA cc [USER=149594]@locoface[/USER]
    IASCA 1x SQC/IQC
    * iasca link - 1X (Montclair, CA) 2023 Audio Systems SoCal SQ Kickoff – IASCA Worldwide, Inc.
    EMMA USA 1x
    * facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/799260978000171/

January 22nd. The Winter Showdown at Audio Concepts in Fresno CA. Dual-org Bass Wars and IASCA.
    * iasca link - https://iasca.com/event/1x-fresno-ca...nter-showdown/
    * facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/1832896447074681/

cancelled - January 28th. NorCal SPL Kickoff at Ace Auto Alarm Car Stereo in Oakland CA:
    Basswars - https://www.facebook.com/events/1070658236979891
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

4. Back To Top    #353

Hey. I just got my truck tuned. When is the next meet?

5. Back To Top    #354
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero View Post
    Hey. I just got my truck tuned. When is the next meet?
    Soon! Need to start planning it. Will do via discord and post here in a couple of days!
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

6. Back To Top    #355
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Monthly Januar/February Meetup this weekend!

Where: Eric's Family BBQ
    12345 W Indian School Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392

When: Noon

7. Back To Top    #356

What day?
    Monthly Januar/February Meetup this weekend!

Where: Eric's Family BBQ
    12345 W Indian School Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392

When: Noon

8. Back To Top    #357
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Sorry! Tomorrow, Saturday!

9. Back To Top    #358

Sorry! Tomorrow, Saturday!
    message me if there is another one soon.

10. Back To Top    #359

Hello Phoenix people! Does anyone have a recommendation on where to go to get my helix dsp tuned? This is my first time using such an advanced DSP, and after using it for the last two weeks, I realize I am way our of my depth with making adjustments to try to get it to where I want it. I have read many different guides for setting up the helix and using REW along with watching dozens of videos, and I am still having many problems with getting everything set. I have scrapped multiple tunes and started over, and am ready to have someone who knows what they are doing to get it set.

11. Back To Top    #360
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Quote Originally Posted by grizaz View Post
    Hello Phoenix people! Does anyone have a recommendation on where to go to get my helix dsp tuned? This is my first time using such an advanced DSP, and after using it for the last two weeks, I realize I am way our of my depth with making adjustments to try to get it to where I want it. I have read many different guides for setting up the helix and using REW along with watching dozens of videos, and I am still having many problems with getting everything set. I have scrapped multiple tunes and started over, and am ready to have someone who knows what they are doing to get it set.

Where do you live? Goodyear? Gilbert? Surprise? Paradise Valley? Etc? Are you willing to learn how to do it? I like teaching others. I can do it all for you, but there is a cost to that.