Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Real Name
    Jacob

Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

We had this thread over on the other site so figured it should be transferred here.

Tomorrow October 19, 2019
    Justin Zazzi and I (Doug Dobson will also be there) are going to the cars and coffee event at 8:30 am. It lasts until 10pm. We are going to grab lunch/coffee close by once we are done looking at all of the pretty cars.

Address is
    1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
    Chandler, AZ 85248

Side note: For anyone from Phoenix, Justin and I are trying to get a same time same place monthly meetup for all of us sound quality friends. Example: Second Wednesday of the month at some restaurant at 6pm.
    What day works best for you? Weekend or weekday is good.
    I know I can't do Tuesday or Thursday because I teach college classes those nights.

2. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Re: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Ya, I figured that might be a little hectic at that time. But I would definitely like a tour sometime as I am sure some others would as well!
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

3. Back To Top    #12

So when is the next meet?

4. Back To Top    #13
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Look at post #6
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

5. Back To Top    #14
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Reminder!

Tomorrow 8:30am at cars and coffee meet up. Handcrafted car audio will probably be there so let's meet by their tent area.

Address is
    1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
    Chandler, AZ 85248

We will meet there, look at the cars fairly quickly and then go to breakfast/lunch

There is a restaurant called Egg n Joe near there that has good reviews and looks like a decent menu choice
    https://eggnjoe.com/menu/

4010 S. Arizona Ave.
    Suite 4
    Chandler,AZ 85248

PM me for my cell number if you are planning on going!

6. Back To Top    #15
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab

Jacob,

I have a memorial service to attend in the morning for one of my employees, but can head on over afterwards. I may not be there until after 12pm. If I don't go to the service, then I'll be there at 8:30am sharp! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Going to PM my phone# in case I do arrive late, maybe you can text me where you end up going out to eat?

Thanks!

Chris

7. Back To Top    #16
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Another great meetup for Justin and I....we really hope to eventually meet some of you others that are reading this thread and in Phoenix.

8. Back To Top    #17
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab

Jacob, really great to talk with you today over the phone. I will not miss the next outing! Looking forward to sharing this great love we have for audio with you and the others in our area! Sorry I wasn't able to make it out this morning.

9. Back To Top    #18
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

We missed you today Chris, and everyone else too.
    A club of two people is a bit ... small.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

10. Back To Top    #19
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Hey all!
    This Saturday morning is supposed to be our meetup. I have Lasik Eye surgery on Friday and a follow up appointment at 8am on Saturday.

If people are available for meeting either after that (as long as everything goes well but they said I should be seeing 20/20 by the time I get home on Friday) or later on Saturday evening (maybe for a late lunch or even dinner) I can do that!.

11. Back To Top    #20
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

Saturday evening sounds great.
    So does Sunday.

Anyone else able to meet this weekend or is it going to be another Jdunk and Justin club meeting?
    Seriously, it's easy, we usually eat something and talk about whatever.
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.