Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

Real Name
    Jacob

Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

We had this thread over on the other site so figured it should be transferred here.

Tomorrow October 19, 2019
    Justin Zazzi and I (Doug Dobson will also be there) are going to the cars and coffee event at 8:30 am. It lasts until 10pm. We are going to grab lunch/coffee close by once we are done looking at all of the pretty cars.

Address is
    1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
    Chandler, AZ 85248

Side note: For anyone from Phoenix, Justin and I are trying to get a same time same place monthly meetup for all of us sound quality friends. Example: Second Wednesday of the month at some restaurant at 6pm.
    What day works best for you? Weekend or weekday is good.
    I know I can't do Tuesday or Thursday because I teach college classes those nights.

2. Back To Top    #231
    Real Name
    Kurt Kenobbie
    Vehicle
    Multiple

Re: Phoenix Arizona Area Meetups

See you tomorrow morning! Come on Doug, maybe someday you'll grace us with your presence.

3. Back To Top    #232
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

Happy March `21 you crazy Phoenicians.... I have had the opportunity to meet and hang with a handful of you which has always been a fantastic experience (Food N Audio Group comes to mind ). But i know there are more area members who are on the board and i want to encourage you to join in when we get together...

With that in mind, i am curious, is anyone in the middle of building their systems right now? Do you still have components to install? Been debating re-mounting anything in your vehicle? Wanting to change up your sub enclosure? Existing install maybe needing some love as it's been neglected? If you find yourself in this situation please post up. I think it might be fun to get us together and have a "build day" get together where and work on our projects side by side... I know that i have a ton of stuff that i am always looking for time to get to. I still have an sub enclosure to build, keep kicking around the idea to remount my 3", want to move my DSP to another location, ect...

If this sounds fun for you, post up and lets figure something out!!!

4. Back To Top    #233
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

This sounds like a great idea!
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

5. Back To Top    #234
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

I am in, just to sit there and watch, unless someone wants to teach me how to fiberglass and make some better pods for my mids and tweets!
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods

6. Back To Top    #235
    Vehicle
    2015 Armada

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunk54nl View Post
    I am in, just to sit there and watch, unless someone wants to teach me how to fiberglass and make some better pods for my mids and tweets!
    I can absolutely help with that... dont know if it will be "better" than what you have but fiber glassing, shaping and smoothing is not hard lots and lots of sanding... btw did i mention there is a lot of sanding
    I am in the middle of a project now that i think i have 10 hours of sanding in LOL

7. Back To Top    #236
    Real Name
    Kurt Kenobbie
    Vehicle
    Multiple

That is an awesome idea! Way better than just eatin and jawin. I've got multiple projects - just like any good car audio crackhead!

8. Back To Top    #237
    Real Name
    Doug Dobson
    Vehicle
    2018 Audi Q5, 2012 Jeep JK, 2005 VW Touareg, 2012 Kia Optima SX, 1992 Jeep YJ, 1999 Silverado, 1992

Always have projects, but I love to hang, share and chat. The Audi may get redone soon, but I am not going to tackle that alone. Might just add another vehicle to the stable.
    Doug Dobson

9. Back To Top    #238
    Wave Shepherd - aka Jazzi Justin Zazzi's Avatar

When's our next breakfast?
    Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
    Updated Justin tuning sheet (Justin and Erica tuning companion for SMAART and REW)
    Do it for them.

10. Back To Top    #239
    Real Name
    Kurt Kenobbie
    Vehicle
    Multiple

This Saturday works for me.

11. Back To Top    #240
    Real Name
    Jacob
    Vehicle
    2014 F150 Limited

Sorry I've been busy too. This weekend could work or we just get a head start on April 3rds meeting.
    2014 F150 Limited -> Kenwood DDX-9907xr -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 mki in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, Rear SB17's, Sub SI BM MKV's in MTI BOX. Alpine PDX-F6 -> SI Tm65 mkIV, SI M3 mkI in Valicar Stuttgart Pods