Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ResoNix Give Away!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Nick

ResoNix Give Away!

Hey Guys, you know why we're here. Let's get this place active since that other dumpster fire is on its way out. So to help do that... WE'RE DOING A GIVEAWAY!

Here are the rules.
    1) you must be a member
    2) you must either posts MEANINGFUL, HELPFUL, OR THOUGHT-PROVOKING comment (3 comments) or a single thread from the time this thread started, until 10/25/19 at 9pm Eastern time. No bs comments just to meet the quota. Posts in this thread do not count. I will probably regret this, but I will be verifying personally.

And most importantly..

3) to officially enter, you must let me know that you posted elsewhere by commenting in this thread in this thread.

That's it. That's all you have to do.

What should we give away? 1 big prize? or multiple smaller prizes? Prizes will include products from www.resonixsoundsolutions.com

There will be at least a Full Box of CLD Squares, and 2 yards of FD1 given away.

Entering ends on 10/25/19 at 9pm Eastern time. Winners will be picked via random online generator. Any winners outside of the US will have to cover shipping. Sorry, this stuff is heavy.
    Last edited by SkizeR; 10-20-2019 at 03:14 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vehicle
    2015 Mazda 6i Touring

Re: ResoNix Give Away!

I'm going to need more deadener (and some time to think of a post...but for now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81a9baba8b57e46bfc5ec0a35fe8606ef9c35200eb1af4f9809d83cd0a6cd41f.jpg 
Views:	1232 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	7237

Jay

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Caaaarrrrl
    Vehicle
    Which one?

First dinner, now deadener? You're too kind.

4. Back To Top    #4

So I know that this type of stuff is always beaten to death and as far as ability goes for install quality, I'm more or less useless, however my circumstances have changed and I find myself with a bone stock 2012 Accord Coupe. I'm not going to compete or anything unless they make a special class for middle aged guys with no lives and little money, but enjoy a nice sounding car stereo as their escape. Given what I have on tap at the moment, Frog GS 60, crossover and associated GS tweeter, an Arc XDI 600.4, an 80-PRS, some of this resonix sound solution dampener that I never installed on my last project (summer in Florida sucks), I guess my question comes down to what to run for a sub. It's a coupe, so I won't be hauling kids around or anything. Have the entire trunk to work with, but would still like some functionality out of it. Have considered the Brahma's and GB12...but I don't want the subs to overpower the mids. I want to try an active setup to best utilize the Pioneer, and hope to add a DSP later on, looking for suggestions as to what direction I should head first. Most likely will end up paying someone to do fabrication if need be and certainly to build a box. Subs currently on hand are an older SSA Icon 15 and a American Bass XFL 12 (I know you guys will have fun roasting me over that one). The icon won't fit in it's current box, the AB is in some sort of prefabricated POS. Believe both are 2 dvc. Mono amps on hand Volfram 1500.1 and Kicker zx750.1. any of this stuff work?

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
    Hey Guys, you know why we're here. Let's get this place active since that other dumpster fire is on its way out. So to do that... WE'RE DOING A GIVEAWAY!

Here are the rules.
    1) you must be a member
    2) you must either posts MEANINGFUL, HELPFUL, OR THOUGHT-PROVOKING comment (3 comments) or a single thread from the time this thread started, until 10/25/19 at 9pm Eastern time. No bs comments just to meet the quota. I will probably regret this, but I will be verifying personally.

And most importantly..

3) to officially enter, you must comment in this thread.

What should we give away? 1 big prize? or multiple smaller prizes? Prizes will include products from www.resonixsoundsolutions.com

There will be at least a Full Box of CLD Squares, and 2 yards of FD1 given away.

Entering ends on 10/25/19 at 9pm Eastern time. Winners will be picked via random online generator. Any winners outside of the US will have to cover shipping. Sorry, this stuff is heavy.
    I'm in!
    2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door - Morel Elate 3 way, Mmats HiFi 6150 & M2000.2, Hutchinson NDFEB 10", MiniDSP w/DL, Fiio X5

#TRUMP2020

6. Back To Top    #6

Cool, I'm in. I could probably use some CCF. I got some slight rattles at high volumes with my IB SUB baffle

7. Back To Top    #7

That is awesome! Way to go, Nick! Really looking forward to all the new (and familiar) faces and increased activity around here!

<edit> Not here for the drawing (no current or near future need for sound deadener).
    Last edited by Grinder; 10-16-2019 at 10:11 PM.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Lazytech View Post
    So I know that this type of stuff is always beaten to death and as far as ability goes for install quality, I'm more or less useless, however my circumstances have changed and I find myself with a bone stock 2012 Accord Coupe. I'm not going to compete or anything unless they make a special class for middle aged guys with no lives and little money, but enjoy a nice sounding car stereo as their escape. Given what I have on tap at the moment, Frog GS 60, crossover and associated GS tweeter, an Arc XDI 600.4, an 80-PRS, some of this resonix sound solution dampener that I never installed on my last project (summer in Florida sucks), I guess my question comes down to what to run for a sub. It's a coupe, so I won't be hauling kids around or anything. Have the entire trunk to work with, but would still like some functionality out of it. Have considered the Brahma's and GB12...but I don't want the subs to overpower the mids. I want to try an active setup to best utilize the Pioneer, and hope to add a DSP later on, looking for suggestions as to what direction I should head first. Most likely will end up paying someone to do fabrication if need be and certainly to build a box. Subs currently on hand are an older SSA Icon 15 and a American Bass XFL 12 (I know you guys will have fun roasting me over that one). The icon won't fit in it's current box, the AB is in some sort of prefabricated POS. Believe both are 2 dvc. Mono amps on hand Volfram 1500.1 and Kicker zx750.1. any of this stuff work?

I should have clarified. Posts should be made elsewhere in this forum. Essentially what i want to do is create more discussion on this forum.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

Quote Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
    Hey Guys, you know why we're here. Let's get this place active since that other dumpster fire is on its way out. So to do that... WE'RE DOING A GIVEAWAY!

Here are the rules.
    1) you must be a member
    2) you must either posts MEANINGFUL, HELPFUL, OR THOUGHT-PROVOKING comment (3 comments) or a single thread from the time this thread started, until 10/25/19 at 9pm Eastern time. No bs comments just to meet the quota. I will probably regret this, but I will be verifying personally.

And most importantly..

3) to officially enter, you must let me know that you posted elsewhere by commenting in this thread in this thread.

Thanks for promoting discussion! I'm probably 6 months out from next install, but will consider your products.

(please DO NOT put me in drawing)

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    Thanks for promoting discussion! I'm probably 6 months out from next install, but will consider your products.

(please DO NOT put me in drawing)
    tough shit, you're in the drawing now